Will a new era open if TWS sinks IU on the weekend?

• Given the way things are going, TWS: will probably unseat the former owner of Edam Entertainment from real time#1 in Melon, and will have a shot at #1 in the Daily chart this week.

I won't mention possibilities of sajaegi or things like that.

Seeing desperation, the former owner of Edam Entertainment decided to release the music video of "Dandelion Seeds" a bit before the album is released.

Ms. Lee prepared against acts like NewJeans, Le Sserafim, Gidle and IVE, but probably not against TWS:/

If TWS: takes the honor of taking the first daily #1 of the 4th generation boy groups, it will open a huge new chapter. Already its rookie of the year status seems to be secure, and falling the last standing of the Old Guard will bring the impact which would be unimagianble, andit will finally put the 1,345 year old to rest.

What would be your take if TWS: falls the Great Old One?

• IU doesn't care about charts. She's in her own league, if BTS couldn't beat her in the past 10 years, nobody can.

The only person whose desperate is, you. You're trying so hard. These guys have zero chance against IU. Even if they will reach the #1 spot on Melon, when she releases her new album, it's the end for everyone else, and fake "fans" like you, can cry all night.🤣

giphy.gif

• You do realize its part of her schedule of released, based on the calendar she send out last month 🤷‍♀️ and not because of whoever charting that day or week.

• Also in terms of marketing or charting perspective it doesn't make sense to released a music video, days ahead before it releases officially in all streaming platforms.

• TWS already blocked IU PAK, well we have to see how big Plot Twist going to get next week and if it can hold top 5 after incoming Le Sserafim and IU releases. If they did, they will go down in history. I don't think they will overtake IU in time in all charts though. The Melon uls difference is still huge atm.

:pepe-notes:

• You do realize its part of her schedule of released, based on the calendar she send out last month 🤷‍♀️ and not because of whoever charting that day or week.

He doesn't care, he's just a troll.

TWS already blocked IU PAK, well we have to see how big Plot Twist going to get next week and if it can hold top 5 after incoming Le Sserafim and IU releases. If they did, they will go down in history. I don't think they will overtake IU in time in all charts though. The Melon uls difference is still huge atm.

Next week they won't be in the TOP5, because IU, Moonbyul and the others will take over the first 5 or even 10 places for sure.

Yes but I don't think she anticipated someone she never heard about would overtake her.

That is the danger of pre releasing songs. She was burnt by Laboum and Suran (ft . Suga) back in 2017 but did not learn the lesson

• TWS already blocked IU PAK, well we have to see how big Plot Twist going to get next week and if it can hold top 5 after incoming Le Sserafim and IU releases. If they did, they will go down in history. I don't think they will overtake IU in time in all charts though. The Melon uls difference is still huge atm.

They are already part of history by becoming the act with highest digital rank

It looks like Plot Twist is going to be the Love Scenario of the 4th Gen now they have gained traction.

• i bet all my acorns moonbyul won't even reach top 50. she's just not relevant in the year 2024 sorry friend

She already sold 100K album! So, don't waste your Akorns. 🤣

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also, Wheein's new song is in the TOP50 too in HOT100, with ZERO promotion! Maybe you should rethink what you said! 😅

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Melon HOT100

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!