What is your favorite B-Side from an Idol group?

• Before you post your favorite, please keep in mind, this isn't about popularity, or charts. I'm just curious, that's all, so don't fight with each other.

There's ONE RULE: You can only choose ONE song, and like I said, it's about groups, not soloists!

Also, because it's about B-Side most of you won't find any MV version, so you can share concerts or just studio versions.

Here's mine!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

damn. only one, huh?

• External Content www.youtube.com

9bed704675346b2296d7f8bf4f7dbb7673cc0412.gifv   40eca24aacd0326eb0b0cba6ff58da5d99f79156.gifv

• They have so many amazing b-sides but this is one of em i love

External Content youtu.be

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• were you expecting a mamamoo bside? lol wouldn't have been able to decide

No, I was talking about everyone, not just your choice. 😅 Didn't really expect anything, honestly. Maybe more mainstream B-sides. That's why I'm surprised in a positive way. Honestly, it was really hard for me too chose just one, because on every album there's at least one fave B-side, and I didn't really consider other groups that I love, because I would sit here for days. 🤣

• I prefer this song over their title track

External Content youtu.be

• BP - Happiest Girl :cursing:

And since I am a rule breaker, here's another one.
    LSF - Lamppost :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

Immediately puts you in a good mood

• There's too many if I'm just basing on audio...too many good ones so I'll pick based on sentimental value.

Like A Fool is the song that got me into Twice's music. It was a b-side and I knew nothing about Twice at the time and their discography is huge...it was around 1AM when I heard the song and I knew I couldn't sleep until I found out the name. I spent hours going through all their songs until I found it and discovered so many great b-side while doing so.

• External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!