[instiz] Knetz impressed by TWICE Mexico concert stadium shots "Wow daebak, TWICE was this popular... I didn't know"

• AVvXsEhrkrkzs5tt7EYzmluIPbEvfco9VRmVh_jGK5fR41XFpjzQxqF75yGZGHgLHbCJvt8TGvyJWeBIAprJdVfzLqBztbx_HhLXKK6Ehp1omowrcH40-gZn9UD4R4WBphzjkdFolXxXs9GYNzPBHDDnGDh3eUdu-YrpJ8vHp6gKwWmYEqbwZ_V1iyMNcfj8Es1u=s16000

AVvXsEgaLa-tRbVEiRaiGSFM1v5BxN4Ez46hCGAr9DQfsIyCpo41746q_AkMB4UU6XozRHtAUbIfb1WVFhOJXF0KpYcZ2PTYJIgu6GqcVFm648FXDRJwNN95cXiHS0HSiZ26zTk2bMsFtdIMCmLRQKInoytoJhwRkNWZ9wHeFdb-sY0IDB1RHbSla9daP_IwiArC=s16000

AVvXsEii1kFe65pMgusJaRBaULZUvqAzRFJiSjXcmFBvpGZBoAJOiDM9w1X3yD6Yjkk1517ch8PhyXO9_Vak56jTPt3CyXNO92yKs0Qz04ANuZjzzNh__JlDwK4AVQm4Tb-bRQqgLkQAmZ0Q6dn13EWWcCynJHHKloyNLl1VA_x1BeubcjnCylKLaNm1_c0fewjP=s16000

There was around 57K seats and they sold out

original post: here

1. TWICE is so admirable and impressive, I love you

2. Wow they're so cool , even as a non-fan, I'm so proud ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Wow daebak, TWICE was this popular... I didn't know

4. TWICE are too cool..

5. Wow their popularity is insane...?

6. Wow seriously so coolㅜ

7. Wow Amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How did they fill this up?? Impressive... They're not even male idols but female idols

8. Wow

9. They filled it to the rim

10. Wow the fact that it's filled all the way to the end is insane, daebak

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Foro Sol has the most pleasing and aesthetic crowd shots of any stadium.

Too bad after todays last concert with Twice and BP done we won't see it again until they go back.

We'll have to make do with a few shots of the Forum with the top sections closed.

• To think just a few years ago, they went to perform for 8k Onces only.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Foro Sol has the most pleasing and aesthetic crowd shots of any stadium.

Too bad after todays last concert with Twice and BP done we won't see it again until they go back.

We'll have to make do with a few shots of the Forum with the top sections closed.

lol wut? Twice was doing 8k in Mexico after 4 years, took them 9 years to get to this point. LSRFM, Aespa, Ive, and NJ could easily do 20k in Mexico right now.

• lol wut? Twice was doing 8k in Mexico after 4 years, took them 9 years to get to this point. LSRFM, Aespa, Ive, and NJ could easily do 20k in Mexico right now.

External Content twitter.com

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952a91r10obf9tfiqb1eeyt5lq4rciga6u96wh9nzbs&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• lol wut? Twice was doing 8k in Mexico after 4 years, took them 9 years to get to this point. LSRFM, Aespa, Ive, and NJ could easily do 20k in Mexico right now.

You can't count it like that. Kpop globalization didn't happen until, arguably 2019. You can't start growing a fanbase until people actually know about kpop. I'd argue it took Twice closer to 4-5 years to get to that point with the clock starting at around 2018-2019.

• External Content twitter.com

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952a91r10obf9tfiqb1eeyt5lq4rciga6u96wh9nzbs&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Damn I wanted to be the one to share it but I'm surprised how bad they are doing, this is really unexpected, I need to cook a thread out of this :pepe-notes:

• External Content twitter.com

With the new promo is going to sold out soon: "If you buy a doctor Simi and a burrito, you get one IVE ticket for free" :cheer-bunny::cheer-bunny:

• External Content x.com

External Content x.com

• I'm so happy for them! When Twice comes back around to Metlife Stadium, I think I would actually buy a ticket. I'm just a casual fan but I've gotten a little emotionally invested in the group. Just a little bit.

I think because I've read so many comments on the internet about Twice being past their prime and being compared unfavorably to BP. But then here come the girls- grinding hard, steadily building up their fanbase in the West when a lot of people weren't paying attention. And now they're more than holding their own in touring numbers and sales in the West. I respect that grit and grind.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!