[instiz] Knetz impressed by TWICE Mexico concert stadium shots "Wow daebak, TWICE was this popular... I didn't know"

• lol wut? Twice was doing 8k in Mexico after 4 years, took them 9 years to get to this point. LSRFM, Aespa, Ive, and NJ could easily do 20k in Mexico right now.

57,084 x 2 days = 114,168 tickets

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I always find it funny how this concert venue is inside a race track.

But it is a very smart way to use space that would be wasted.

• I see one empty seat right here, as always Twice faking their numbers.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• Foro Sol has the most pleasing and aesthetic crowd shots of any stadium.

Too bad after todays last concert with Twice and BP done we won't see it again until they go back.

We'll have to make do with a few shots of the Forum with the top sections closed.

Nissan Stadium fully packed for a concert is quite the sight.

• Iono if real...(I don't trust anything on the internet anymore with AI...) but they played What is Love on a Mexican flight for Onces and everyone cheered

External Content x.com

• This thread is pretty sad actually and shows how bad JYP is in media play. LIke the fact that Koreans are not aware how global Twice is and only ever praise BTS and BP in that regards is really one of the reason for their current status in Korea.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!