Gidle need to drop the feminism gimmick.

• Drop it? 44

1. Yes move on to something else (25) 57%
    2. Keep it you can never have enough female anthems (19) 43%

It was cool at first but we're bored of it.

Try something else. Super lady wife queencard tomboy who's nude.

Gimme some lion heart or hwa or better yet promote the b sides coz there better than their titles.

This song super lady I just heard for the first time, I assumed it would get big like their other songs but man it's THAT bad that even the gimmick about super lady can't save them, move on Soyeon. Tempted to tag their akp account but I won't

• Something new like?

Tbh their b sides are still pretty good they probably have a bunch of good songs in their vault. Not too fussed what it is. Just not this tryhard feminism stuff. Not that I don't love a good female anthem but they don't do them well.

• i don't really mind the messaging. just make good music again

Well I think it's intertwined, they make the music all crazy punk rocky Tryna be cool to be strong women. That's why I prefer they ditch the concept altogether

• Well I think it's intertwined, they make the music all crazy punk rocky Tryna be cool to be strong women. That's why I prefer they ditch the concept altogether

i wish what they'd do is just start with a fun and catchy melody then jam whatever feminist message they want in there if they really can't help it. i don't think they've heard of a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down thing that people say

• It's starting to feel a bit forced at this point. I do miss their old songs.

Can you really blame them for keeping at it though considering how much their charting and sales improved while doing it?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i don't think it doens't matter what are the lyrics/theme are but i think i would like them to change the aesthetic/concept and sound for their next comeback

now i remember when ppl were saying hwaa was hann 2.0 and omg was lion 2.0; i don't agree with that, but it does seem that ppl had enough of their current concept, just like happened back then

i still have faith that gidle will bring smth new for their next comeback

• They have an akp account? :starec:

what i was coming to say :ahh-bee:

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

• they do have an AKP account lol

gidle

They were the first guests on AKP and even answered some of the user's questions...

i feel like I'm being punked ;judgingpepe:

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!