Post a funny video that only people from your country will understand

• it has some disturbing images, so don't try to understand

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Pull up in a ghost Peek a peek a boo hoo Vroom vroom

XWQN6MB.png

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• it has some disturbing images, so don't try to understand

External Content www.youtube.com

I feel like watching this took 10 years off my life span

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• External Content youtu.be

Well... Faroese humour is like this sometimes...

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Oh BTW I give you some background on this

The clip is from a TV show that ran since the 2000s, no idea if the show is still airing tho, called "Frauentausch" (Eng: Wife exchange) where mostly a wife, but sometimes also a girlfriend or female roommate, but very rarly even a man (in gay realationships) was exchanged with someone else of another household. The person leaving had to put sticky notes everywhere so the exachange-person knew what to do like the notes could say stuff like "you need to cook freshly every day" or "this is the room you will sleep in" or other hints like "do not touch" or "this is the room of my son" etc. and than the exchange person might also gets a DVD with hints on the other family's person that they had been exchanged with. The exchange was for 1 week and at the end, if nobody cancled on the exchange before, the 2 people meet in a restaurant and talk about their experiences like "You have a very nice and friendly family, your 3 year old son is very behaved for his age. It was a pleasure to look into your life" than the other woman would be like: "Thanks to hear this from you, but your family was quit the struggle to be with. Your husband constantly yelled at me for apparently cleaning the rooms wrong and he was unhappy with the food I cooked, so he even once trew a tantrum and trew the food onto the floor. I'm happy that this is now over and I don't need to see your family again"

The show was mostly asking in the TV ad that if you feel your family was a good example to show to other people (behaved kids, clean house, friendly husband,...) yous should audition to be part of the show, but most of the time it was allways the fact that at least 1 of the 2 families was problematic in the show to spicy it up a lot. And many people watching Frauentausch had been very mad on how the show was done, since it portrayed a lot anti-social behaving people and was filmed in a way that many people felt emberased to even watch it.

The clip from this show is from the yearh 2011 and became very iconic for her dumb acting behavier. Some people thought she was really stupid and dumb but others thought she acted to make it look like as if she was this stupid. In 2019 the woman called Nadine hat enough and sued the TV station since wherev er she went people thought of her as the dumb woman from the TV show for years who would shit on good and healthy food, altho as she said herself she actually was enjoying veggies and was growing them herself biologicaly and she was mad how people thought totally wrong of her, just cause she was on that TV show many years ago.

Here is what she said in the clip:

"Here we only cook freshly and German" (National anthem playing) "This is cooked ham, this is tea sausage, this is liver sausage, this is salami, this is lyoner, this is strawberry cream cheese"

"In sausage are vitamins, in liver sausage, in lyoner and strawberry cream cheese. Fresh food is importaint for me. Fresh food cause it's healthy. For my children it can be even sometimes canned food. People who eat biological food are fat cause of all the sugar. Sausage and bread don't have any sugar and thats why it won't make you fat. "

"Do you want to have some Kinder chocolate?" - "Yes" - "This is good for you, this is healthy. It contains childmilk"

"I am done with this stupid goat"

(I didn't knew what she ment with Kindermilch (eng: childmilk) but apparently it's normal milk enriched with vitamins to help kids to grow and stuff)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Als Deutscher Staatsbürger bin ich offiziell peinlich berührt :skull:

Was zur Hölle... Und diese Frau war beim Frauentausch!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Tf.
    Und beim ende mit "gesunder Kindermilch" ( :skull: ) bin ich fast gestorben vor lachen. Wie dumm kann man sein :facepalm:

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!