Who in the world likes this type of music?

• this is actually true. Some of the best electric guitar tones have come out of the "Country" genre in recent years. Electric guitar is dead on US pop radio but all over the Country charts. Guitar driven Rock and Southern Rock have moved that way.

case in point...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The biggest problem with the genre isn't the music, but the hypocritical right wing values system that is pushed by it.

Back in the days of Outlaw country ( Willie Nelson, Waylon, etc) it was a much more diverse genre.

• I love the Dixie Chicks, Reba, Miranda Lambert, and Carrie Underwood but they are more pop ballad singers than just country

But like Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia whatever and others, YEAH NOOPPPPPPPEEE I do not do misogynistic bro country

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Actually country music is hella nice

I mean listen to this masterpiece

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I don't have cut cards; a good is a good song. Most (Traditional) Country isn't interesting and the twang can turn off most. I think there are some vibey gems in Country Pop when it borrows seasoning from other genres in the right way too, though. It's changing like others genre, for better and worse. If only one good thing that stays the same is that the genre hasn't forgotten storytelling; other genres have.

• I Dream a Highway is better than any kpop song ever made.

ion even know what tf that is

I just gave it a listen

N oh hell nah

I barely even listen to kpop but ik that kpop is betta than that

It's like saying only people under 15 listen to K-pop.

I'm not American, so I don't know how good or bad country is.

huh

Country is better than the things they listen to in my country. Most of the time it has even a message

Ridin horses n bein a cowboy is a great message?

I think, many Americans listen to country music. I don't like it, but tastes differ.

Not me

Im American n ion ever want to hear that shit again

Its so bad n most of it just sounds the same

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!