The victim’s lawyer refutes (G)I-DLE Soojin’s claims denying bullying accusations

• It's funny all of these thread and people who said Soojin is a bully, she need to apologized, or to leave the group without any proof are always from the same fandom.

:pepe-tea:

It’s only the forgotten dude and this. The other yucky isn’t from my fandom lol. They speak for themselves. Pretty sure some of us thinks Soojin is innocent or stay neutral

Once (main), Blink & Fearnot

• it's like both sides are hiding something and the real cause of the issue between them is not just bullying

Yes, it's hate. They hate each other and what is looks like to me is that the victims are out for Soojin after she refutes to acknowdledge any wrongdoing. The story just won't die down because all parties are refusing to resolve this and going straight to media and complain about each other.

• Which laywer? Soojin's lawyer obviously helped write that statement for Soojin. It looks to me this is going to court.

I'm obviously talking about the victim's lawyer. Any lawyers should know that leaking any details that are suppose to be disclose in court is unprofessional. And lawyers are not allowed to talk about their client's case on a public website.

• Lol tell that lawyer to better be prepared with real evidences instead of just talks which they have been doing since last 1 month cos cube is dragging them to criminal investigation court with proper evidence and statements from actual real life classmates and students. Plus cube also has the recording of accusers doings lots of shit in their livestream and loads of inconsistencies in their accusations.

The multiple fake witnesses/victims statements accusing soojin made by a same person with different accounts on pann won't work in the court.

• It’s only the forgotten dude and this. The other yucky isn’t from my fandom lol. They speak for themselves. Pretty sure some of us thinks Soojin is innocent or stay neutral

I never once said soojin was guilty. I never once said I wanted soojin to lose her career. I even said THIS week that the accusers are fishy, I even told you they had no evidence.

But because You were not neutral, you were waiting for information to confirm your bias, you see anything not cheerleading an idol as hate.

Some of you folks are children.

• I'm obviously talking about the victim's lawyer. Any lawyers should know that leaking any details are suppose to be disclose in court is unprofessional. And lawyers are not allowed to talk about their client's case on a public website.

Yup you are right, this lawyer looks very unprofessional. Most probably thought posting it on public website will help him get some clout but the clout won't work in court where he will need to submit actual proofs and evidences.

• I'm obviously talking about the victim's lawyer. Any lawyers should know that leaking any details that are suppose to be disclose in court is unprofessional. And lawyers are not allowed to talk about their client's case on a public website.

Yeah, I don't think they want this to go to court

• Kettle calling the pot black.

• Don't listen to others. They are children especially Gidle fans will always trying to attack you if you speak the truth. It doesn't look good for Soojin. She released a statement after a while and all of a sudden remembering everything when she couldn't remember before lol. Cube and Soojin are making up their statements as they go.

The victims do want this go to court for sure.

• I guess you do not know about Korean laws. It's fine to do that.

As if you know about the Korean laws, it's not even about them at this point, all you're looking for is to milk the hate that Soojin is facing without checking facts. None of the supposed evidences claimed by both parties are proven real, you guys are quick to pick a side while being ignorant about the other one.

• Kettle calling the pot black.

Hey, as long as you admit im right . I don't give a fuck if you think im a hypocrite.

Then again you're the guy who thinks " innocent until Proven guilty" works in the court of public opinion so maybe I should take what you think is childlike behavior as a grain of salt.

• As if you know about the Korean laws, it's not even about them at this point, all you're looking for is to milk the hate that Soojin is facing without checking facts. None of the supposed evidences claimed by both parties are proven real, you guys are quick to pick a side while being ignorant about the other one.

Thank you, an adult.

This should never have been a public dispute. It happened a long time ago and should have been settled back then or now personally.

• As if you know about the Korean laws, it's not even about them at this point, all you're looking for is to milk the hate that Soojin is facing without checking facts. None of the supposed evidences claimed by both parties are proven real, you guys are quick to pick a side while being ignorant about the other one.

I know Korean laws haha. I am not milking her story but rather posting news on this side. Eitherway this is going to court good luck Soojin. She will need that and Knetz already labeled her as bully and now it looks worse than ever.

• Don't listen to others. They are children especially Gidle fans will always trying to attack you if you speak the truth. It doesn't look good for Soojin. She released a statement after a while and all of a sudden remembering everything when she couldn't remember before lol. Cube and Soojin are making up their statements as they go.

The victims do want this go to court for sure.

The echo chamber isn’t a good thing lmao.

Why should Soojin now down to the whims of the accuser if she is innocent? It’s reflects much better if she denied and proved her innocence. I don’t know why are y’all insisting she should apologise for something that is actually even more damaging to her career

Once (main), Blink & Fearnot

• Yes but it is what Knetz are thinking and they already labeled Soojin as a bully and now she looks like she doesn't want to apologize which is make Knetz dislike her more.

Better to have conviction than let mob rule force you to say sorry for smt you may never have done.

Netz let their mob rule and stupidity destroy many careers and lives in the past based on bullshit so they can go fuck themseleves for all I care.

• 14 out of OP's 19 threads were created just to bash/dig either GIdle or Cube. There are additional bash/dig posts in other threads as well. It goes back even before the bullying scandal came up.

Here's a table of contents for JaSida's threads. I stroke through the ones that have nothing to do with GIdle or Cube:

1. Soojin's bully victim B's lawyer denies Soojin's statement
    2. Cube was a threat to JYP in BIG 3 at one point even becoming BIG 3 and kicking JYP out
    3. Mingyu settled with bullying accusers
    4. This is Soojin response when asked about the bullying case
    5. Brave Girls are on Rain's Season B Season
    6. Soojin meets with a her bullying victim but doesn't remember anything and does not apologize in person to victim
    7. Korean fans mass email Cube to have Soojin leave Gidle to save other members' futures - Soojin mostly likely to leave soon.
    8. which disbanded group deserves a second chance like Brave Girls right now?
    9. Brave Girls rolling to Victory
    10. Why don't international fans understand your opinion and support of idols don't matter if an idol will survive a Korean entertainment industry?
    11. Who will survive from all the bullying cases?
    12. Per Forbes, companies are trying to leave Kakao M and searching for a new distributor
    13. Someone sent flower wreath to Soojin and Cube to show Soojin dying career lol
    14. Soojin victims decided to talk to MBC PD note and her story will be aired soon
    15. HWAA free falling on melon due to Soojin scandal
    16. Soojin schedule cancelled/hiatus - mostly like force to leave Gidle
    17. Soojin most likely will need to leave Cube
    18. Gidle fans bullying Seo Shin Ae on her Instagram
    19. ITZY new English Album

Edited 3 times, last by hokiedood ().

• Soojin has adamantly maintained from the beginning that she's innocent. So let's say, hypothetically, that she really is (as we don't really know). Why should she apologize? If she really didn't bully, then there's no reason for her to apologize.

If she really is innocent, and that's why she isn't apologizing, I admire her for not doing it. At least she maintains her self-respect, instead of compromising it for people who want to see her fail now whether she apologizes or not.

• Official Post

Yes but it is what Knetz are thinking and they already labeled Soojin as a bully and now she looks like she doesn't want to apologize which is make Knetz dislike her more.

And if the court proves she wasn't they'll be all "OH I KNEW THE WHOLE TIME SHE WAS INNOCENT". Just because the Knetz hivemind believes something doesn't really mean anything. Knetz have done this repeatedly (Taeyong and Mingyu being most recent examples of people Knetz were decided on only to suddenly pull the "maybe they aren't so bad after all" card once the actual story comes out.)

• Cube should've just kicked her out of Gidle. It's not like she added anything to the group. Sure she's not a useless member, but Gidle can still work the same without her.

I disagree. She added a lot. She has a great voice, stage present and look. I’m hoping she is innocent, because I love the girls as they are. A group with Soojin being the part of it. If she turns out to be innocent I hope she can get back from hiatus. If she is innocent all this accusation could really hurt her mentally I do hope people look out for her.

This bullying scandal is like a kdrama all over again I swear. 🤦‍♀️ 100+ episode with full of rollercoaster.

• The victim’s side who was bullied by Soojin “The truth is different from Soojin’s statement… There is more evidence”

The-victims-side-who-was-bullied-by-Soojin.jpg

Following Soojin’s recent denials of bullying accusations made by ‘A’, the legal team behind ‘B’ refuted certain claims from her personal statement. According to ‘B’s lawyer Choo Sae Ah, the point about Soojin and her company having made efforts to meet ‘B’ is “untrue”. Furthermore, the team stressed that they had been waiting for Soojin’s personal apologies prior to the meeting, which had never occurred.

The lawyer also added that there has been a number of issues rising from the comments and notes sent by (G)I-DLE’s fans condemning her client. “We understand the sentiments of the fans who want to support [their idol], but they should know that they can also be victims [in a different situation],” asserted Choo.

‘B’s lawyer also commented on the current conditions of accuser ‘A’ since her in-person meeting with Soojin. Based on a series of KakaoTalk messages between ‘A’ and ‘B’, the meeting with Soojin had caused extreme anxiety for ‘A’ that she could not say or do anything afterwards.

“I got tired and frightened of everything after I met with Seo Soojin. I was reminded that I was still the child was was bullied in middle school. My hand started shaking and couldn’t think of anything else when I sat in front of Soojin,” wrote ‘A’.

Lawyer Choo further announced that they have gathered more evidence and additional testimonies from other witnesses. “Soojin, in the end, did not acknowledge her bullying accusations and acted as if she could not remember anything. Her company and Soojin also made the victims into false accusers and treated them like ‘malicious commenters,'” she said. cr

original post: theqoo

1. I hope the truth will be revealed, I hope bullies get punished

2. Now Soojin, (G)I-DLE, Cube, and their fans… They are all like bullies

3. Well, Soojin’s fans keep on protecting her? Please note that what you’re doing is just killing the victim for the second time!

4. Just retire

5. I don’t want to see that girl who looks like an ajumma~~ Please retire

6. Shameless and disgusting

7. She’s so scary, I support the victims

8. Oh why, please don’t embarrass me because I used to like you

9. Cube and Soojin are disgusting, so please get out of the entertainment industry…

10. Her fans seem to be just fools

• You beat me to it. hahaha. I just was about to post. Knetz are not believe anything Cube and Soojin are saying. That's not good at all for Gidle.

• This thread contains 19 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!