Most 3rd and 4th gen stans coming for 2nd gen groups haven't even heard their music

• y'all are tasteless ;(:thumbdown:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• haj1ma

Changed the title of the thread from “Most 3rd and 4th gen stans coming for 2nd groups music haven't even heard it” to “Most 3rd and 4th gen stans coming for 2nd gen groups haven't even heard their music”.
  • Can you share the best song from 2nd gen (in your opinion). A BG and a GG. Thanks

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Can you share the best song from 2nd gen (in your opinion). A BG and a GG. Thanks

:-D that's super hard there are way too many..... my 2nd gen list has more than 300 songs.

But I will pick this one for boy groups I AM OBSESSED with this song

girl group

• two very good examples :yesr:

• External Content www.youtube.com

Of course I know the iconic Gee.. I’ve heard of it before getting into kpop (SEA has been to kpop for a while now). It’s already in my playlist.

Shinee’s replay is so smooth! It’s my first time hearing it and I love it! Can’t watch the MV though, the hairs just too much lol. It’s like a mixture of Backstreet Boys + Boys to men. Gonna be in my relaxing mood playlist.

Thanks <3

• I’ve watched Mirotic before, it’s just ok to me. I think it’s because I’m mainly a GG stan, so many BGs songs are just average to me. But I can imagine it must be huge back then, and I can see their influence even in 3rd and 4th gen BGs.

But After School’s first love though. Wow!! How come nobody talks about it? 8 pole dancing idols in sync, so beautiful.. and the song is great too.. I just realised that 2nd gen GGs seem to have more freedom of being sexy and womanly.

Tq OP!

Best is such a vague term. But here some of my favorite title tracks from 2nd gen groups. Not touching bsides because that would be too much lol

• y'all are tasteless ;(:thumbdown:

MY FAVORITE SNSD SOOOOOONG

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!