This is part of why Minji is going to have a say for the IT GIRL of Kpop crown.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Her media training/fan service skills are off the charts, she knows how to have fun and make her fans feel special.

• Only tokkis know this, but Minji by far does the most Phoning calls (NewJeans' own app for live audio/video streams) with fans, and doesn't mind spending up to a hour just talking and vibing with fans.

Of all the members, she's by far been the most charitable with giving her time to fans. She's just cool.

Plenty of moments like these:

External Content www.youtube.com

Also

External Content x.com

• Only tokkis know this, but Minji by far does the most Phoning calls (NewJeans own app for live audio/video streams) with fans, and doesn't mind spending up to a hour just talking and vibing with fans.

Also

External Content x.com

Yep, i've seen several clips already.

Then this one from a fancall, her flirting game is on point, she probably made this fanboy's entire life in one moment lol.

• I agree, i recently started watching the eng subbed vlives of newjeans on tikkitokki yt channel and there's so many minji vlives, she does lives every other day. I like their vlives, they're fun.

• I believe if Ador wanted her to be IT girl, she would be.

Obviously MJH must be over the moon she is #1 for the year in the brand reputation index, but they are not going out of their way to capitalize on this. They are deliberately trading off short term gains for longer term gains by equally pushing all member of the group.

• I think one of the reasons she does the most lives is because of her maturity.

Ador trusts the way she handles herself and wonโ€™t get into hot water like the jew in the basement type stuff

• Does KPOP stans love playing tag or what. I keep seeing these 'IT' being passed around to different groups, and only especially GGs. Why can't BGs be IT too? let them play!

:rant-bee:

---======---

• I believe if Ador wanted her to be IT girl, she would be.

Obviously MJH must be over the moon she is #1 for the year in the brand reputation index, but they are not going out of their way to capitalize on this. They are deliberately trading off short term gains for longer term gains by equally pushing all member of the group.

I think ADOR is only doing that for now since the group is so fresh. NewJeans as a group needs to solidify their fanbase before they start building their solo careers. Hence why when they're promoted individually they all get an equal amount of deals. And the deals they get are more for making connections that will benefit them later rather than building their images domestically. If the most popular member gets pushed too much too early that's how a Miss A situation happens. Where the whole group is basically dependent on one or two members to stay afloat. I think NewJeans will start getting domestic brand deals in a year or so once their fanbase and popularity have solidified.

๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿ’ž

• I agree, i recently started watching the eng subbed vlives of newjeans on tikkitokki yt channel and there's so many minji vlives, she does lives every other day. I like their vlives, they're fun.

It's endless content. By the time I catch up on the subbed Minji lives, she's done two or three more hour long streams. They're all fun, but you can tell she genuinely enjoys making time for them more than the other members. I'd rank Hanni right after her.

• Definitely more it girl than karina

I know this is supposed to be shade but you literally picked the only other 4th gen idol who is just as good and just as prolific in churning out fanservice content for fans.

Her epic variety show content, fancams, and her Vlives/fancalls are precisely why she's gained such a huge following and so much GP recognition. She LITERALLY IS Aespa to most tbh.

• I know this is supposed to be shade but you literally picked the only other 4th gen idol who is just as good and just as prolific in churning out fanservice content for fans.

Her epic variety show content, fancams, and her Vlives/fancalls are precisely why she's gained such a huge following and so much GP recognition. She LITERALLY IS Aespa to most tbh.

Ok karinaHouse

• It's endless content. By the time I catch up on the subbed Minji lives, she's done two or three more hour long streams. They're all fun, but you can tell she genuinely enjoys making time for them more than the other members. I'd rank Hanni right after her.

Yes Hanni's fan service is also amazing:

Gave this fan a seizure:

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!