What was your edgiest phase so far?

• I think I had mine between the agees 12-16.

I tried to experiment with a lot things and looking back to it, I think it was just awfull sometimes

• I used temporary fake tattoos of cute things like unicorns or hearts and placed 1 under my right eye and it stuck there for 2 weeks before I replaced it, did that a lot when I was 12, luckly nobody ever said anything about that
    • At agr 12 I also had a phase of trying green and blue lipstick
    • I wore a lot colored pants like yellow, red, mint green and dark purple in combination with mostly chucks and dark colored pullovers and t-shirts and thought I was looking kinda emo (no I didn't)
    • When I was 12 and new to using makeup and had no idea how to use eyepencils and went to school with fully black outlined eyes
    • It was cool back than to combine different color painted nails and I did that a lot with mainly metalic colors or anything that matched well to the 2nd color being black
    • Back than people randomly liked earrings and braceletes that looked like safety pins or zippers and I had a lot of them. I also had earrings who looked like buttons
    • check pattern studded belt was the shit in my school when I was like 13 and I even wore mine as decor on a pinafore jeans dress and often combined it with chucks and a grey-dark blue strips colored pullover and felt so hardcore when some gothic girl from 2 grades above me said I looked "very cool" xDD
    • I had a phase when I was 15-16 and wore short jeans shirts with knee high platform boots and white blouse to school thinking it looked cool, especially with the knee high red-black strip socks (I didn't knew what the logo was about back than so me and some people in my class actually wore fashion with the playboy-bunny on it not knowing where the logo came from ooop and we didn't even cared to figure it out)
    • All my haircolor fails like when red and blond strands of hair on brown hair was cool or when people thought black-blue was cool and it sometimes didn't worked that well but I didn't cared (like the red and blond was bleeding together after 2-3 hairwash and than I had brown hair with orange strands)
    • I wore a lot hotpants with colorfull tights underneath
    • I also wore some retro-styled pullovers who looked 70s inspired
    • The phase I had where I wore headbands (those hadbands who are mostly metal or plastic) and I had so many of them, even some with cat-ears and I wore those to school
    • I wore sneakers that looked like highheels or wedges to school and even rode my bycicle wearing them
    • My makup contained a lot of just 1 metalic gel eyeshadow color when I was 16 cause everyone had those gel eyeshadows back than and it was unknown for many people to use more than 1 eyeshadow color and we all had no idea how to even blend two gel eyeshadows to make a look

:skull: If I think back to it, I am glad that I am not doing those fashion mistakes anymore, but than again my curent fashion style is mostly simple t-shirts, hoodies, skinny jeans or cargopants and sneakers with mostly brown, orange or pink lipstick and brown-pink-glitter eyeshadow

What have been the craziest phases you ever had and what have been things you did back than?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Oh, I've had tons. 10th grade year in high school I decided that I was a goth, I don't know who told me I looked good with dark black eye makeup and black lipstick, but apparently I told myself. I wore heavy jewelry and huge bizarre earrings I'd found on Amazon.

6th-grade year in middle school I decided that I was a tough girl/troublemaker (I wanted to look cool) so I wore big heavy hoop earrings, dark red lipstick, and smoky eyeshadow, as well as really ugly ripped jeans, and the next year in 7th grade I decided I was over my tough girl phase, and decided to enter my emo phase, I only wore baggy sweaters that were at least 10x my normal size, with heavy bracelets on and long necklaces, I wore my hair in two buns, and I did my eyeliner way too heavy and dark. Honestly, no wonder my crushes never liked me back, I looked crazy every day.

and I had my mandatory Twilight phase every teenage girl must past through once in life. I'm still Team Edward to this day.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Edited once, last by ellenote ().

• In middle school I thought skaters were so cool and I wanted to be one so bad... Like I watched skate vids constantly I was obsessed

HELP THIS IS SO BAD :cryingr:

I went on wiki how and looked up "how to be a skater" and "how to look like a skateboarder" ;judgingpepe:

I begged my mom to get my vans .... since according to wikihow skaters wore vans

BUT it also specified that skater's shoes were usually ripped up and showed a tutorial on how to make your shoes look like ReAl skater's shoes.... which consisted of using scissors to rip holes in your shoes and rub the sides on the street so they got all scratched up

so with my brAND NeW SkaTER SHoeS my mom just bought me I destroyed them.

I was also a "art kid",

at that time too and would always wear my ripped jeggings, sweater that I thought made me look artsy , I would carry my sketchbook as a prop... with a pencil behind my ear and my "skater shoes". Oh n my brother had a wally world board n I used to take pictures with me holding it.

A FULL BLOWN POSER

THE THING IS I DIDNT THINK OF MYSELF AS A POSER I LITERALLY WOULD LIKE WATCH THE MEMES WHERE SKATERS WERE LIKE uGh StUpId PosERs BrOooo huhuhhuhuu :mad: AND I WOULD GET GENUINELY IRRITATED LIKE I WASNT ONE OF THEM... I NO JOKE GASLIT MYSELF INTO BELIEVING I WAS A SKATER

this obsession went on for like 3 years but then I got my first skateboard in like 8th loll and actually learned..

and now I am one so it all worked out ig?? :boredr:

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

Edited 4 times, last by oikalli ().

• and I had my mandatory Twilight phase every teenage girl must past through once in life. I'm still Team Edward to this day.

I tried to read the books but found them boring, but liked the movies and had all on DVD. However just having that DVDs made my dad think I liked vampire stuff and so he got me a blanket with a cartoon vampire girl on it and a umbrella with a scene on it where a bat flies at night with a moon in the back. I only told him back than I wanted some DVDs for christmas and he thought I was into vampires ...

• :cryingr: i think i kind of went off topic

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

• I tried to read the books but found them boring, but liked the movies and had all on DVD. However just having that DVDs made my dad think I liked vampire stuff and so he got me a blanket with a cartoon vampire girl on it and a umbrella with a scene on it where a bat flies at night with a moon in the back. I only told him back than I wanted some DVDs for christmas and he thought I was into vampires ...

My mom bought me every single book, every movie, and every piece of merch she could find ;( I read all the books at least 5 times (yes, it was that serious for me lol) and I re-watch all the movies the second it gets cold out. My mom loved the movie when it first came out, but I was only a baby when the first movie was released so I didn't get to experience the true twilight craze ;(:skull:

Needless to say, I am a Twilight defender until I die :skull:

• My mom bought me every single book, every movie, and every piece of merch she could find ;( I read all the books at least 5 times (yes, it was that serious for me lol) and I re-watch all the movies the second it gets cold out. My mom loved the movie when it first came out, but I was only a baby when the first movie was released so I didn't get to experience the true twilight craze ;(:skull:

Needless to say, I am a Twilight defender until I die :skull:

Team Edward

or

Team Jacob

• Team Edward, there's no other right answer. Jacob is whiny and annoying in the books and movies. Plus Edward is cuter ;(

Also cancled cause at the end he gets a crush on the child of Bella when both had been like 16 when they first met so the creep is at least 18 years older than her child

• Needless to say, I am a Twilight defender until I die :skull:

As a reader, I think it's a very cool book series

As a viewer, I think it's beautiful and engaging to watch

As a writer... You don't want to know:skull: There is sm criticism abt it I could talk abt it for hours. Don't hate me now

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• As a reader, I think it's a very cool book series

As a viewer, I think it's beautiful and engaging to watch

As a writer... You don't want to know:skull: There is sm criticism abt it I could talk abt it for hours. Don't hate me now

I know ;(;(;(

She's not the best writer out there. But she did make the most iconic series ever .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!