Is Giselle lisa of 4th generation?

• Reading the comment here i'm really asking myself are people on allkpop dumb or just dumb and stupid ?

Because giselle havent change at all you are all just so quick to try to find something to bash her

When it's just weight loss and makeup style change

Because you can clearly see from this predebut screen test picture and this picture take 1 week ago for the red carpet of W magazine

And the third one being a picture that she send on bubble recently too

And she look exactly the same

GBVMD8DXgAAByPq.jpeg

GBVKwBKW8AAdhG4.jpeg

I swear you are all dumb using two picture used years of difference between both with full makeup stage as if idols doesn't change their makeup MUA frequently and as if people didn't show that you can do magic with makeup

Am i suppose to believe that this girl had a plastic surgery in 1 minute and that's why she now looks like ningning ?

I can't wait to see which kind surgery you'll accuse this tiktoker to do in 1 minute

External Content vm.tiktok.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content vm.tiktok.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• at best Lisa might have gotten a nose job which so many idols do get... also Lisa has been at the top of too many lists but this is not one of them...

Everytime I feel like not responding to such threads I keep remembering how a lot of newbies read these threads n get influenced and somehow end up hating Lisa for no good reason so here let me entertain.

20231215_093225.jpg20231215_093218.jpg

External Content twitter.com

This is Lisa with Bamban

images.jpeg1483761328-img2017010-o_1542776837 (1).jpg

• External Content twitter.com

Puberty changes some people's looks drastically. And when they become young adults, they naturally shade their baby fat and look even more different.

Then makeup gives them the final change.

External Content youtu.be

• This again... X/

From the rulebook 'how to know the people who love to talk PS and PS accuse idols for every possible feature are disingenuous and only want to shade', checklist tip #1 and #2:

#1 the K-pop 'fans' who love to talk PS and claim every possible feature of an idol has changed bc of PS love to discuss other idols, but not their own biases regarding PS changes

#2 the people with malicious intent will always use the same, most unflattering child/teen pics of the target idol to 'prove' their target has done PS, and will always ignore all the other child and teen pics of that idol that show that idol was already very pretty or had that feature already when they were young teens

Apply these guidelines to any PS discussion, and see how well and to what degree they stick.

Additionally, dragging a tweet with barely any views to here to trigger a discussion is already sus by itself.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!