The Brave Girls craze leads to the Trottist Lim Youngwoong winning a Major music show for the first time since 2007!

• I personally think groups who have been dormant for years suddenly getting hot is not a great thing, since it interferes with the evolution of KPop and encourages marginal groups (such as L____m, whose owner is trying to lift it once again although it is only garnering minor support because the style of songs are differnt and L has accumulated too much history) to stay longer.

Brave Girls' sudden rise is disrupting a lot of Kpop, and one of the sign is Lim Youngwoong winning MusicCore.

MBC's Music Core does NOT count songs which are more than 6 months old. So, since Rollin is 4 years old, it is NOT eligible for ranking.

So, given that two other candidates do not show up to MBC,

it led to Lim Youngwoong, who did show up, winning his first #1 from Music Core.

Trot master Jang Yoonjung had won Music Camp (the predecessor for Music Core ; Music Camp was terminated when a couple members from the rock band Couch took off their pants on stage in 2005), in 2003.

Kang Jin won Music Bank with his trot song "Yellow Hornet" (DDangbul) in 2007, when Music Bank used to have a weird way to rank songs (a way which ended in early 2008).

And, because of the disruption caused by Brave Girls, now a Trottist wins a major music show.

• well, no one told IU or ROSE's fans to not stream, not vote, etc.

give this singer fans a credit, they really did well!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Are you dumb or what?

At 1st I used to like your post because of IU. But day by day, you are becoming annoying. May be you were that dumb from start but I didn't know it, my bad.

The winner won at his own merit. No matter who the hell is here or not.

Every show has their own criteria & if music shows were that useless, your fav wouldn't have latch themselves to perform.

Brave girl is DOING at their own. And This beloved, Trot singer on his own.

If you are obsessed with other winning & busy in spreading garbage, remove IU from your pfp.

Cause IU doesn't deserve a person like you.

• The aunts are strong. Max points in both pre-voting and live voting.

image0.jpg

It is expected that when Lim Youngwoong, who is not releasing a full album yet because he is still bound by contract to the tv station which made him a star until September (and has to share the profits with it till then), releases a new album it will sell more than 1 million copies. Kim Hojoong's album sold about 570,000 copies.

It will lead to more crowding out of newer KPop acts by older acts and trottists

• One time is fine. If it sticks, then we will see more trottists crowding out newer acts in music shows

I know that MTV The Show plans to start run Trot version of program, so there it won't "mix".

As for other things I just wish that artist will perform at least once in tv show to be eligible to get a win there... I don't care if he/she/they will later win triple crown without performing, but one performance should be must

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• We stream harder then his fans and Rose is doing better in everything apart from votes it seems?

I'm not saying anything bad, just you know this guy is hella popular, and for what is a + for him, he performed...

• From your long assay, the only one that interest me was

“Trot master Jang Yoonjung had won Music Camp (the predecessor for Music Core ; Music Camp was terminated when a couple members from the rock band Couch took off their pants on stage in 2005), in 2003.“

Besides the intriguing pantless rockers, I don’t understand if it’s in 2005 or 2003?

• Brave girls are not only saving kpop, they are also saving trot music.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!