Have you ever been stalked and hated on by a particular person(s) in the Kpop world?

• I have and I think I still am!!!

But, I only feel sorry for them because it's hard to watch them do that and I wonder if they do that to only me or other people!?!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I got haters and opps all around AKP because of all the people I rub the wrong way when I don't pay proper tribute to their favorite girl groups pepe-ooh

• Luckily no, I don't think so. But mentally a lot of trolling feels like stalking and bullying. It's like there will be people coming into every thread to hate on a certain group and certain fans and they do many-many new threads just to shout out hate with the biggest attention possible. Literally. Every. Comeback. And beetween combecks. And before comebacks. And after comebacks. Always. Any day. Anytime. I will never understand it. I can't take it even when I don't like that certain group. Because it's without reason or logic. It feels like bullying without consequences.

* * * * * * •×• * * * * * *

• I got haters and opps all around AKP because of all people I rub the wrong way when I don't pay proper tribute to their favorite girl groups pepe-ooh

Same here, I got one because they didn't like that I didn't side with them and shared views different from there's. From that day on, they always try to hate on everything I say. Sometimes I just can't help but laugh at how quick people can turn into bad people over something so small.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Luckily no, I don't think so. But mentally a lot of trolling feels like stalking and bullying. It's like there will be people coming into every thread to hate on a certain group and certain fans and they do many-many new threads just to shout out hate with the biggest attention possible. Literally. Every. Comeback. And beetween combecks. And before comebacks. And after comebacks. Always. Any day. Anytime. I will never understand it. I can't take it even when I don't like that certain group. Because it's without reason or logic. It feels like bullying without consequences.

I think when someone targets you directly or through your favs, they are trying to bully you even if they sometimes don't intend it. But it's hard to believe that someone isn't trying to hurt you when they are directly coming for you or your favs :pepe-shrug:

• Same here, I got one because they didn't like that I didn't side with them and shared views different from there's. From that day on, they always try to hate on everything I say. Sometimes I just can't help but laugh at how quick people can turn into bad people over something so small.

Just have to have this energy when people come for you or try to rile you up by attacking your favorite artists.

External Content www.youtube.com

:pepe-use-head:

• My hater got called out for their bs now they use an alt!

It's like they want to be nasty but don't want people to know.

• Well... I think I kind of have been hated on for being friends with a user that some people don't like.

I don't think I have been stalked though.

No one should tell you who you can or can't be friends with.

• Everyone loves me. It's just what happens when they think you have a ban hammer in your back pocket.

Good for you. I bet they like everything you say ^^

People should have the right to freely share their opinions as long as they are not trying to hate on something or someone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!