Any NCTzens?

• I haven't really seen any Czennies since I joined, where are y'all?

I have a couple of questions for you though (if ur a czennie lol)

These are for the whole of NCT not just 127 (I love all units, my profile is just 127 bc of fact check lol)

1. Who's your bias(s)
    2. Favorite title track
    3. Favorite B side
    4. how did you get into NCT

I'll answer mine lol

My biases are jisung, doyoung, and taeyong

Favorite title track would probably be kick it

for a B side, I'd say skyscraper or whiplash

I heard sticker and kinda forgot about it, I saw that Ay-Yo came out and I heard skyscraper and was never the same

kinda kicked me out of skz like :nct24:

ANYWAYSSS

I'd love to be friends with yall, Czennies or not

:nct49:

i may be in love !

19c597fd710c9de3865e7dabcab2093a.gif

• Hi there! Welcome (: Czennies used to be very active here a couple years ago, but about 95% left the forums for good :( There's very few of us around now

1. Who's your bias(s) - Jaehyun (my ult), Jeno for Dream and Kun for WayV. I love Taeil, Taeyong, Jaemin, Hendery and Mark very much too.
    2. Favorite title track - Superhuman
    3. Favorite B side - Faster and Parade
    4. how did you get into NCT - I had always been into their music since 2016 but NCT 2020 sealed the deal for me (specifically after 90's Love dropped, is when I decided to stan)
  • Hi there! Welcome (: Czennies used to be very active here a couple years ago, but about 95% left the forums for good :( There's very few of us around now

1. Who's your bias(s) - Jaehyun (my ult), Jeno for Dream and Kun for WayV. I love Taeil, Taeyong, Jaemin, Hendery and Mark very much too.
    2. Favorite title track - Superhuman
    3. Favorite B side - Faster and Parade
    4. how did you get into NCT - I had always been into their music since 2016 but NCT 2020 sealed the deal for me (specifically after 90's Love dropped, is when I decided to stan)

aww that's unfortunate, I heard something happened with the NEOZONE guild, but I didn't look into it further

I was honestly gonna add more members to mine but I limited it to 3 loll

SUPERHUMAN IS SUCH A BOP

Parade choreo got me CONFUSED, YOU GOT ME SO SATISFIED, YOU GOT ME CONFUSED, YOU GOT ME SO SATISFIED (NCT 2023 was awesome)

I didn't get into kpop until 2017 ( I was 12 ) but I'd say I'm pretty new to the fandom tbh (for a couple months or so)

i may be in love !

1. Who's your bias(s) : Taeyong and his kids
    2. Favorite title track : NCT 127 : FAVOURITE / NCT DREAM : WE GO / WAYV :TURN BACK TIME
    3. Favorite B side : NCT127 : BACK 2 U / NCT DREAM : BYE MY FIRST/ WAYV: LOVE TALK
    4. how did you get into NCT : I actually dont remember but i saw Taeyong and fell in love so i kept watching their vlives to get to know all of them, ugh back then was so fun especially cuz Lucas was around <3 :(
  • heeey

well i was in the neoguild . But one time i said Kun was lame and then people got upset and i removed myself fr. Since i mean my opinion hasn't changed.

But i also don't like wayv and i don't like nct dream either. NCT dream lacks visuals and vocals so i can never stand to listen to their songs, except fire alarm. Wayv has winwin and yangyang and also lucas who are in top 5 visuals in nct but i can't just stan a group because some members are pretty , like wayv lacks vocals so i can't stan.

I am really only here for nct 127. They are always my most listened to kpop group. The vocal line snaps. Visual wise they don't need anything other than nakamoto yuta. lord knows when i saw nakamoto yuta it was like i saw God. Half the time i am more of a yuta solo stan than anything else. But i do love 127's music.

But anwyays to answe your questions:

1. Who's your bias(s) yuta. ( i also like winwin, lucas, jungwoo, yangyang) .
    2. Favorite title track : i love punch , work it, boss,
    3. Favorite B sideb - another world, faster, fire alarm
    4. how did you get into NCT - back in 2017 i saw cherry bomb ( i was an army at the time), but i didn't think it was really my thing ( i was wrong), at the same time i started listening to sun and moon A LOT, but i was still in my army phase. Then Boss came out and i on the floor . Cause it was so amazing. And i wanted to get into NCT, because in May fake love by BTS came out and i really realized that i couldn't support that kind of mediocrity when NCT exist. Because like i was waiting to see if i liked fake love enough to keep being an army since two or three weeks before fake love i listened to NCT 127's first album and I was on the floor.... I was mind blown. That was pretty much the moment i became a 127zen. I slept with that album next to my pillow like a stuffed animal for a month.
  • I'm a casual fan and completely opposite of Aeicy as I think wayv is the superior nct unit lmao.

Who's your bias(s) : ten, yangyang, xiaojun, taeyong, haechan, jaemin, yuta

Favorite title track: wayv: phantom, nct127: cherry bomb, dream: ridin

Favorite B side : wayv: bad alive, 127: faded in my last song dream: to my first

how did you get into NCT: by watching superm concert online with beyond live about 3 years ago loving taeyong and ten and then tuning in for 127, dream and wayv's online concerts.

I dont collect their albums or any merch but I love the music

• wow

I uh, am very surprised tbh

I got into k-pop in 2017, I've been ARMY for 5 years now, with DNA. I still love BTS, though I'm focusing more on NCT rn

I love NCT dream though, and WayV. I don't quite understand where ur coming from with the visuals and vocals but whatever lol :nct6:

Every sub unit is my favorite, I don't think I could just chose one.

YUTA IS SO FINE THOOOOOO UGHHHSGHJGEDG

"Visual wise they don't need anything other than nakamoto yuta. " HE GOT LINES IN FACT CHECK THANK GOD

i may be in love !

1. Who's your bias(s) : Taeyong and his kids
    2. Favorite title track : NCT 127 : FAVOURITE / NCT DREAM : WE GO / WAYV :TURN BACK TIME
    3. Favorite B side : NCT127 : BACK 2 U / NCT DREAM : BYE MY FIRST/ WAYV: LOVE TALK
    4. how did you get into NCT : I actually dont remember but i saw Taeyong and fell in love so i kept watching their vlives to get to know all of them, ugh back then was so fun especially cuz Lucas was around <3 :(

love laugh taeyong

i may be in love !

• well they are just a downgrade compared to others.

U are preaching to the choir! I've had more xxx fantasies about that man than any other man on earth

• Who's your bias(s)
    Favorite title track
    Favorite B side
    how did you get into NCT

1. Haechan, renjun, Ten, Xiaojun, doyoung, Mark,and Taeyong.

2. for title tracks superhuman,hot sauce, boss, and turn back time

3. sit down! ,119, nectar,baby don't like it, Yogurt shake,Diamonds only,Teddy bear.

4. I was watching bts back in early 2020 and I ended up watching ridin' by nct dream decided to go down the rabbit hole of nct.

• 1. Bias: Taeyong

2. Favorite title track: Make a wish, Simon says, Boss

3. Favorite B side: Mad city, Skyscraper, Misfit

4. How I got into NCT:

So I actually made multiple attempts to get into kpop over the years, but music wise it was never my taste (Gee, Ring Ding Dong, various BTS songs). Then around 2021 I stumbled upon Make a wish MV, and when Taeyong slid into the frame, it was over for me. It is still my most watched video, I keep coming back to it and then get stuck watching other people's reactions to it on youtube.

Also, Taeyong is the only one who has managed to make me spend money on kpop: I now own 4 Shalala albums.

For content, I pretty much only follow 127. Here's the controversial bit: I love most of their title tracks and powerful rap heavy b sides such as Skyscraper, but their mellower songs are not my taste (Back 2 you, Crash landing, Gold dust etc).

Unfortunately, I didn't love the latest 127 album other than the title track and maybe Angel eyes. However, I absolutely loved the Golden Age album, especially Baggy jeans and PADO. And Dream almost converted me with Broken melodies.

Overall I would say I enjoy NCT U music the most out of all units.

• -Who's your bias(s) : Taeyong, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Mark, Haechan, Renjun (Yangyang and Xiaojun to a lesser extent)

Favorite title track: nct127 : Kick It, Simon Says, Favorite, Limitless, Fact Check. Nct dream : Hot Sauce, istj, We Go Up. WayV: Take Off, Phantom. Nct U: 7th Sense, Boss, Make A Wish

Favorite B side : this will require a long essay of titles lol so I'll just say that I'm a huge fan of NCT's discography, especially nct127 and nct u. I hace tons of Favorite bsides. But you've got a good taste there, I'm obsessed with Skyscraper.

how did you get into NCT: I watched Kick it out of curiosity the day it came out, I got obsessed, checked the Neo Zone album and absolutely loved it. Then I proceeded to watch their variety content, starting from brooklyn boys, through all seasons of nct life then most if not all their available variety content at the time (this was during covid lock down) . Then Resonance era happened and I was stuck in the neo life for good.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!