Fifty Fifty share medical notes of the times they passed out and had panic disorders but had to work

• Fifty Fifty share medical notes of the times they passed out and had panic disorders but had to work

0003314127_001_20231013234201048.jpg

Article: Fifty Fifty, "Fainted from panic disorders... took pain killers while postponing surgeries" diagnosis papers revealed

Source: Seoul News via Naver

[+1,527, -6] Then you just keep on resting up on that break...

[+856, -6] So take care of your health while on that deep break of yours. Why bother moving companies and trying to work again? You're obviously not healthy enough to. Panic disorders? Why would you want to perform in front of the public while suffering from that? It's a bit hypocritical to want to be a celebrity while suffering from panic disorders, no?

[+320, -6] So many idols before you went through all that suffering but held on to achieve the success they're enjoying today. They also did not betray their CEO like you did. Have a good life, guys~~ ^^

[+292, -7] Just stay on that break of yours~~~~ I have panic disorders too but I still show up to work every day

[+291, -5] All this talk.. when it's already over for you guys. No one cares about you anymore...

[+214, -0] Obstacles come to everyone in life. It's up to your fellow members to look after one another when one is going through such hardship. If you're suffering so much, you always have the option to just not be an idol. Why go through all that suffering just to hit daebak with 'Cupid' and then blow it all by secretly filing for trademark rights, betraying your CEO? How are you human? It's only a matter of time before the four of you start turning on each other because it's clear that you guys don't know how to reflect. I never want to see any of you in the industry again.

[+124, -0] Aigoo, it must've been really hard... to have to promote while under so much physical and mental stress ㅠㅠ now that you're out of the industry, you should make sure to rest up all you can at home ㅠㅠ don't think of coming back to such a difficult industry. Go get a job and live a happy life as non-celebrities ㅠㅠ

[+104, -2] I don't get it. Your complaints should've been lodged when they were happening. You should've taken these complaints to Attrakt at the very time it was happening. Why file the lawsuits only after 'Cupid' blew up big?

[+100, -0] I don't think we'll ever see another idol group again that the public absolutely doesn't sympathize with

[+65, -0] Why did you debut if you were this sick?

0003314127_002_20231013234201076.jpg

Source: Naver

[+961, -3] So much damn whining over just one month of promos

[+347, -2] Since you're all so sick, this is the perfect timing to just take a break and quit your promos...

[+247, -9] As if they were even on that many music shows in Korea. Look at the kind of schedules that Twice, SNSD, 2NE1, etc handle. Who do you think you are? Think before you speak!!!

[+215, -1] It's over for them in Korea, what do they think they can achieve by dragging it out like this...?

[+164, -0] Why are they doing this... They would've all been living lavishly if they didn't do what they did

[+97, -0] If you're passing out while just recording a song and getting panic disorders and all that, you should not be trying to become a singer, you should be in a treatment program...

[+60, -0] Wasn't The Givers handling all the management stuff? So this complaint should be lodged at them, no?

[+33, -0] So they're claiming they were sick and suffering from panic disorders since they were trainees... the f*ck, then why did you debut? And their schedule after their debut is public information and there was barely anything on there

[+31, -0] If anything, this gives Attrakt the ability to counter-sue them for signing a contract that they're not physically able to complete by hiding their poor health conditions. And their schedule wasn't even killer enough for them to be passing out and having seizures?? They weren't even that popular??

[+30, -0] Those aren't even medical diagnosis reports. They're opinion notes. The court won't accept them.

[+28, -1] Perhaps they should've focused more on getting treated at a hospital than training to become an idol

http://netizenbuzz.bl0gspot.com/2023/10/fifty-fifty-share-medical-notes-of.html?m=1

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The sad part is that this happens all the time in kpop.

The pressure to look thin is huge, is not only the companies, but also the public that make the girls sick trying to meet unrealistic beauty standards.

• why would they lie when they have nothing to lose? i'm sure they're aware that by now everyone is against them, this feels like a victim wanting to tell the truth about what they want through. i believe them and i really hope they are in better health now :(

The better question is why are they talking about this now instead of MONTHS ago, or when they were in an actual courtroom? This coulda made a huge impact on the judges. If true, everyone's opinions would have turned around in their favor, no one would have sided with Attrakt's CEO. Now it looks like Knetz are brushing these accusations off as "made up", "sour grapes" cause they lost, etc etc.

• why would they lie when they have nothing to lose? i'm sure they're aware that by now everyone is against them, this feels like a victim wanting to tell the truth about what they want through. i believe them and i really hope they are in better health now :(

when you have nothing to lose, every option is on the table...

Because they still want to coming back to the industry and losing their whole careers as an idol is not in their bucket list when they filed their lawsuit. Before this they obviously thought court and netizens will forever and always on the idols side like all other cases. Unfortunately for the girls and everyone behind their back, they're not that clever so it turn out backfired them. Then they were going to UQ, the most popular investigation show in Korea in attempt to gain public sympathy but once again stupidly didn't present any evidence the group said they have.

Why do you think they keep trying to clean their name when it's better to just let people forget if they know everyone is against them. This evidence is not solid at all, as someone said above, it's not even a diagnosis report and can easily fabricated. It this not weird enough to anyone why they never bring this to the court at the first place and publicly showing it before? And like everyone also said, they didn't have many schedule to begin with. And all of them weirdly all facing health problems just because recording their songs, again they are just not clever. I don't think the girls have anyone that clever in their side.

• As i understand, the trial is not over right? They lost the injunction but the trial for contract termination is still on going. This is probably further evidence for that, as they have always claimed to have suffered serious heath issues. We'll see what happens.

Knetz are being very hard on them, these accusations are pretty serious.

• The thing that makes this questionable to me is they have never been one of those groups who have lots of workloads/schedules to the point that it damages their health? Their songs' choreography are very simple too. If performing Cupid 3 times a week makes them having panic disorders left and right, maybe like what knets said, just quit the idol job at this point because they're not fitting for this career? Other rookie groups perform 10 times harder than them and they're still fine so it makes it hard to sympathize with them, especially after they were caught lying in that TV program.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!