Kwon Eunbi concert on October 7 & 8 doesn't really sell. UPDATE: October 7 nearly sold out

• Sounds more like a cheap jab at Lisa

Especial considering the people judging Eunbi just for showing off her body more did the same to Lisa

BLACKPINK☘︎JESSICA☘︎NEWJEANS☘︎SEJEONG☘︎THE ROSE☘︎TWICE☘︎YERIN BAEK☘︎YUKIKA

47884d995b21786891bbe8c89d889d7abbd157e5.webp

Dont you know how sweet it tastes now that Im without you

• Sounds more like a cheap jab at Lisa

Especial considering the people judging Eunbi just for showing off her body more did the same to Lisa

idk

ive seen Lisa receive a TON of support here for showing her body ( not a bad thing ) but often see a lot of insulting comments about Eunbi

wonder where the supportive crowd vanishes

im not a fan of either artist, im just against injustice

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• If your answer is to bring Lisa down instead of lifting Eunbi up, I honestly don't think you care much about the "injustice" lol

• It's not the same. We aren't shaming eunbi for showing off her body. if you go back to threads made back then you can see that most of us were like "you go girl". What we're trying to say here that her thinking that her viral moment (that wasn't about music) will translate to good tickets sales was obviously wrong

It's not her song that got viral, it's her

• I don't know how to put it, but I'm pretty sure Eunbi can also sell big venues if she does the same type of shows Lisa is doing lately. At the end she became popular because of it.

Yes, we get it you think Lisa is a stripper. I think that everyone gets it

Lisa has a millions of fans due to her singing and dancing and being in blackpink, not for performing cabaret in a venue that has capacity for 250 people

• Yes, we get it you think Lisa is a stripper. I think that everyone gets it

Lisa has a millions of fans due to her singing and dancing and being in blackpink, not for performing cabaret in a venue that has capacity for 250 people

Do you know the definition of stripper? Because I don't think so, you don't just have to end up nude to do a striptease. But ofc you would try to change the word definition, because you don't like that image being associated with her, but she is a free woman, she can do whatever she wants.

The only difference is that the audience didn't throw money at her, they paid a ticket before going into.

• Do you know the definition of stripper? Because I don't think so, you don't just have to end up nude to do a striptease. But ofc you would try to change the word definition, because you don't like that image being associated with her, but she is a free woman, she can do whatever she wants.

The only difference is that the audience didn't throw money at her, they paid a ticket before going into.

She performed at a burlesque cabaret

So that would make her a burlesque dancer

There's actually not that much in similarity between cabarets and strip clubs outside of dress or lack thereof

If Lisa wanted the image of a stripper, she would have performed at a strip club

Where are you getting lost

• The poor execution bothers me more

There's nothing wrong with her showing off her body more, no matter who it's catering to.

But she seems to think boobs will fix everything and it won't, which is why she's not seeing the same (and right) kind of vitality that Exid, Hyosung, Sunmi, Lee Hyori and Brave Girls had.

Except for Sunmi, none of those acts can hold a CANDLE to Eunbi what are u on lol. Eunbi's discography is insanely good for a soloist. Sunmi is the only one that has a chance to match it with her Teddy hits, Siren, Ppo, while Hyorin has an amazing voice. The others? Nowhere close X(

It's not even about boobs, but her music.

This B side is one of the best B sides EVER for a solo act. Her vocals are PERFECT for this cutesy retro pop rock hit.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ychofficial

Changed the title of the thread from “Kwon Eunbi concert on October 7 & 8 doesn't really sell.” to “Kwon Eunbi concert on October 7 & 8 doesn't really sell. UPDATE: October 7 nearly sold out”.
  • You're right, it's not about boobs, it's about bops.

She doesn't have them.

Eunbi's music feels like IZ*One lite to me and I never cared much for IZ*one to begin with.

Usually when idols go solo, they tend to step away from the very concept-rooted idol music, Eunbi hasn't. You could give her songs to any random low-budget nugu cutesy group and people wouldn't know the difference. It's pretty niche, not really intriguing for the general public and really doesn't fit the festivals she goes to either. IZ*One seems to be a reverse IOI where the post-disbandment groups are strong but the soloists arent

Usually when fancams like Eunbi's go viral, the song has to pretty mediocre to not see the same rise. Billie is another good example

She's beautiful, she's talented, likeable and a decent performer but her music is just bland. A full image change is her best bet

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!