Will I’LL IT be a flop?

• i agree with everything you said.

survival shows breed so much resentment and always have the most toxic in-fandom discourse.

i have no idea why big companies would debut gg's through a survival show, it's just a stupid choice.

• lialve

Changed the title of the thread from “Will I’ll it be a flop?” to “Will I’LL IT be a flop?”.
  • imo, doing survival show is good for promo. But Hybe or Belift just sucks at it by making the audience feels like they were scammed. And the way they’re so shameless about it too.

JYP and YG have been doing survival shows since forever but there were no problem, so it was only Hybe.

• I don’t think they will flop but that dumb show was supposed to debut a global girl group and eliminated most of the girls that the international community liked. That wasn’t a great start

Actually, their producers deserved this by eliminating Chanelle and Jiwoo, who have most international fans. And they were both the best vocalists. Hybe looks more at visuals than other company. Some other label fans also say that SM is visually oriented, but at least they always have 2 or 3 main vocalists in their groups. Even Jyp recruits strong vocalists into their new groups.

• I predict that they will have concept that will go in tune with their name "I'LL-IT" :eyes: Their debut will do moderate in kcharts while better performance internationally especially in Japan.

• I’LL-IT to reportedly debut on March, 25th.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I’LL-IT to reportedly debut on March, 25th.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Debut with Mini album

External Content x.com

JIƧӨӨ

GIgwSf5XIAEdewM?format=jpg&name=large 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv GJKfkeBasAAzQKy?format=jpg&name=large 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv GIg0UwObMAA-0XK?format=jpg&name=large

• External Content x.com

• Priorities, we know what makes money

8gmy7h.jpg

• External Content twitter.com

I'LL-IT haven't debuted yet, but already attending Fashion Week in Paris lol

Looks like no matter what, HYBE (Bang PD) is gonna make sure they get princess treatment.

I said before many times that Bang PD wanted his *own version of NewJeans* and I meant it.

He's gonna do everything he can and spend as much money as possible to push them in Korea and Globally.

This also reminds of how NewJeans attended a Chanel Fashion event just 2 days after debuting lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!