Either Way is only on 2 playlists on spotify

• The fact that Ive skyrocketed sse in profit yet a good looking mv with good song is the max they thought they could do for ive is mindblowing. I feel sorry for the girls

This is pretty much the worst comeback promotion ever by them for sure. There is not a single media and tweet about Either Way is just mindblowing like I don't know why they did nothing to promote the song at all.

Their OTR and Baddie is coming in 2 weeks so hopefully, Starship have great promotion for those 2. Otherwise, Starship need to fired whoever promote them.

• Hi,

The lack of promo for this single is definitely surprising for such a big group and a nice song!

I wonder if the reports of Kakao offloading shares in Starship have anything to do with this lack of monetary investment?

• This is pretty much the worst comeback promotion ever by them for sure. There is not a single media and tweet about Either Way is just mind-blowing like I don't know what they did nothing to promote the song at all.

Their OTR and Baddie is coming in 2 weeks so hopefully, Starship have great promotion for those 2. Otherwise, Starship need to fired whoever promote them.

My only hope is that xg art director and stylist seem to be involved with Baddie, because they reposted the teaser poster in their story, and xg have the coolest aesthetic... Also wy said something big is coming. Idk what to expect from off the record though, it reminds me of love dive, if its nearly as good i'll be glad but i genuinely hope starship promotes ive the way they should and deserve.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Hi,

The lack of promo for this single is definitely surprising for such a big group and a nice song!

I wonder if the reports of Kakao offloading shares in Starship have anything to do with this lack of monetary investment?

I'm not sure tbh, I think it's crazy to not promote properly your only multiple 1 million seller and top charter group regardless of any other situation.

JCsIq3Q.gif

• no worries i got chu

me going viral soon

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

lol does it fit?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Probably didnt invest that much on the playlisting either. I genuinely think 95% of Ive streams come directly from ppl who actively searched for them, but this time the lack of playlisting reach is alarming, it's the same level of a nugu group on spotify.

i have no idea how playlisting works but i always get ive recommendations. for example, every time i'm finished listening to agust d album, spotify always plays random K-pop songs and i listen to them. I AM was always the first in playlists which was weird because it doesn't suit agust d (suga) sound and i never listened to the song because i don't like it. i did listen to blue blood a lot but she was barely recommended

again, i don't know how it works. i don't listen to playlists, recommendations are the way i find about new releases

• i have no idea how playlisting works but i always get ive recommendations. for example, every time i'm finished listening to agust d album, spotify always plays random K-pop songs and i listen to them. I AM was always the first in playlists which was weird because it doesn't suit agust d (suga) sound and i never listened to the song because i don't like it. i did listen to blue blood a lot but she was barely recommended

again, i don't know how it works. i don't listen to playlists, recommendations are the way i find about new releases

Idk how it works either, I also find a lot of new artists/music thx to recommendations, i think spotify likes to mix a lot of unknown artists, theres so many i found that i ended up liking like isabella lovestory, michael medrano, kilo kish, one of them had only 300 monthly listeners (former bride), but i think these recommendations are either very specific or just random, i dont think it boosts artists like playlists do bc ppl who listen to recommendations are more demanding than ppl who use playlists for vibes.

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Idk how it works either, I also find a lot of new artists/music thx to recommendations, i think spotify likes to mix a lot of unknown artists, theres so many i found that i ended up liking like isabella lovestory, michael medrano, kilo kish, one of them had only 300 monthly listeners (former bride), but i think these recommendations are either very specific or just random, i dont think it boosts artists like playlists do bc ppl who listen to recommendations are more demanding than ppl who use playlists for vibes.

as for the last part, i don't know, because, like i said, i don't use them :D

• The only song Kakao and Starship need to keep #1 is their last song for this album. Well at least until its another Kakao group's turn.

They are keeping their cash in reserve in case either NJ jump them again or BM.

So yeah. Ive Title Track, No Sajaegi, only organic = Peak #13.

Edited 4 times, last by K-PL ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!