Are you sure of your MBTI?

• I agree with mine...i'm pretty damn introverted...

and every time i take the test in several ways and from several sources I end up with the same thing and yeah it fits me.

“ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇʀ” (ɪsғᴘ-ᴛ)
    ɪɴᴅɪᴠɪᴅᴜᴀʟ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛs: ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴠᴇʀᴛᴇᴅ – 𝟾𝟹%, ᴏʙsᴇʀᴠᴀɴᴛ – 𝟼𝟾%, ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ – 𝟾𝟹%, ᴘʀᴏsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪɴɢ – 𝟼𝟾%, ᴛᴜʀʙᴜʟᴇɴᴛ – 𝟾𝟿%

• Yeah. It typically changes each time I take it(which is fine, making changes and growth as a person is what we should all strive for) but the one constant is always introversion. That ain’t ever changing tho I’m not going outside lol

God why.

• Whenever I take it, I'm like 100% I, 96% S, and some variation of 60/40 or 50/50 the last two...

I do think I'm most likely to be an ISTJ with some characteristics being more fluid, but that's how I view most personality tests. It's not set in stone and there for fun or general information.

• It is helpful when used properly. It helps people understand themselves better. Mbti is very helpful

I never wished to be an INTP. I just was.

I've always gotten the same result (INFJ) even a few years apart and in different situations of my life. Recently I did the test with a friend, where we both took the test in the other ones perspective and we also got the same results again (She is an ENFP). It really showed, where we have different opinions and natural tendencies.

If there is something you naturally think or do, that is bothering you a lot, you could also work on changing that. not to be a different person but to be the person that makes you feel good about yourself. :finger-heart: I think there is no good or bad personality type, so is there one you wish for, when you say you never wished to be INTP?

• I've always gotten the same result (INFJ) even a few years apart and in different situations of my life. Recently I did the test with a friend, where we both took the test in the other ones perspective and we also got the same results again (She is an ENFP). It really showed, where we have different opinions and natural tendencies.

If there is something you naturally think or do, that is bothering you a lot, you could also work on changing that. not to be a different person but to be the person that makes you feel good about yourself. :finger-heart: I think there is no good or bad personality type, so is there one you wish for, when you say you never wished to be INTP?

I always get INTJ and people I become friends with usually end up being INTJ as well lol

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I've always gotten the same result (INFJ) even a few years apart and in different situations of my life. Recently I did the test with a friend, where we both took the test in the other ones perspective and we also got the same results again (She is an ENFP). It really showed, where we have different opinions and natural tendencies.

INTP’s are lazy as hell and procrastinate a lot. That’s why. I’d rather be an INTJ. I like the fact that I am INT*! But the P ruins it

• i took a couple different test that gave me various answers but all involving I and P so i just read up on descriptions myself and can confidently say im an ISTP

for an entire decade id get INFP result until recently where i retook it and got INTP and shook me to the core which made me do all ^^^^^ that.

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• I feel like I fit the stereotype of INTP except for having good memory I know the 16p dot com website wasn't too accurate but either way yeah it typed me pretty strongly as INTP as well.

16p ain’t shit. I’d just look up info on the 8 cognitive functions to make an accurate assumption. I’ve been mistyped on that site as an ISTP, yet my Se is nonexistent. High Si zero Se.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!