so what kind of hardship and sadness that pandemic gives you ?

• i was in school last year

then i got sick for like 3 times per sem till i failed to attend exam .i think it was partially from coronavirus besides stress from stupid school .stupid company who trolled me about hiring me and then say wanna sue me - i was very stressed about doing social distancing since people just cannot do it

then u know the salary of my family gets lesser so ....i guess i quit schooling for now :sleepyr:

it is so uncertain but i feel less stressful a bit? since i do not have to go out and face stress of social distancing :sadr::blehr: but idk when i would graduate .i havent even get my diploma since i cannot get internship from companies who trolled me and i am already 24 :happyr:

what about you

• Just trying to help my siblings to cope with online school

I can tell its taken a toll on them

1 was a straight A student and he absolutely hates online school and his grades have gone down a lot

• just both my parents are working from home and it's stressful being around them 24/7. First world problems i know. also freaking out everytime my Dad falls ill which is pretty often nowadays.

why? they are abusive?

yea ,stress makes us ill easily

the government keep making some kind of funny rules :iloveyoub:

• Just trying to help my siblings to cope with online school

I can tell its taken a toll on them

1 was a straight A student and he absolutely hates online school and his grades have gone down a lot

what kind of toll? i hate that people ignore work text

plus hard to communicate well online and i was always late to online classes for various stupid reasons :danceb:

• I can't go outside as I used to pre-corona. It feels so sad staying at home all day.

Luckily, my fave groups give me contents to stay happy and positive.

u are an extrovert? i am craving for many different foods and it is hard to get it now

try playing otome game ,read novel ,read comic books and exercising :iloveyoub::wellr:

• u are an extrovert? i am craving for many different foods and it is hard to get it now

try playing otome game ,read novel ,read comic books and exercising :iloveyoub::wellr:

I'm actually an introvert. I love going out by myself. I exercise every morning but I will try to do other things. I'm actually lazy sometimes.

I also want to eat foods but I'm scared of going outside.

• what kind of toll? i hate that people ignore work text

plus hard to communicate well online and i was always late to online classes for various stupid reasons :danceb:

Well like for example the ones in High School, they've been getting their funds pulled so the teachers themselves have just basically stopped trying.

So 1 of my brothers is like "why do I have to log in if he just sits there and we dont do anything"

my baby sister she has the attention span of a fish so girlie had a hard time even in physical school but online it got worse and one of her teachers has been basically tryna bully her. He had been picking on her to the point where she cried to me cause she didn't want to log in. So I've been sitting next to her during her classes and I also had to email the teachers to lighten up.

Tbh I don't have much to complain about in regards to the pandemic, I still have my job and I have good money but the school stuff is stressful.

Good luck to you in your studies :yesr:

• I have some symptoms atm, although they align more with the common cold and the doctor told me it's really unlikely for it to be covid, but I still feel like I have to self quarantine just in case.

Honestly it's going to make me go nuts, I'm the type of person who ALWAYS has to go outside the house or I go crazy. Like at least go on a walk but I can't do that rn until my symptoms get better... ;(

• I was jobless from March to August. I was applying for a teaching job literally a week before the lockdown. I thought I won't get called because they usually call around April but they only called us around June and deployed me in August.

For months, I had no money and had to rely on my parents (who also lost their jobs). And we were literally inside the house for months. It was so frustrating.

Boredom brought me here.

• I was in college for 5 years only to be told I can't walk down the aisle, I cried

In terms of employment I was able to keep the job I landed before I graduated, just gotta work at home. I'm mostly introverted so I wasn't too upset about not going out compared to extroverts lol

:danceb:

• Well like for example the ones in High School, they've been getting their funds pulled so the teachers themselves have just basically stopped trying.

So 1 of my brothers is like "why do I have to log in if he just sits there and we dont do anything"

my baby sister she has the attention span of a fish so girlie had a hard time even in physical school but online it got worse and one of her teachers has been basically tryna bully her. He had been picking on her to the point where she cried to me cause she didn't want to log in. So I've been sitting next to her during her classes and I also had to email the teachers to lighten up.

Tbh I don't have much to complain about in regards to the pandemic, I still have my job and I have good money but the school stuff is stressful.

Good luck to you in your studies :yesr:

i got bullied too .that new teacher was obsessed with me .she demand to talk / see me all the time

she even called my house .i felt like getting stalked

i ignored her etc and asked to stop talking in the meeting

finally she stopped bothering me

but i got tummy pain all the time after seeing all the garbage she did

• some ppl shouldnt be teachers if they dont know how to treat kids well

• some ppl shouldnt be teachers if they dont know how to treat kids well

aha i guess i still think i am a kid despite already 24 lol

i was trying to go online class .i asked for link like thousand times since i got confused but she scolded me and then i start getting tummy pain lol

end up,i didnt attend exam lol

idk what's wrong with her

most ppl has something wrong with them :blehr:

• i'm sorry that happened to you T^T

for me:

my halmeoni who practically raised me passed away due to a relapse of cancer and we couldn't say goodbye to her because of covid...

my boyfriend and i broke up for a few days after that (luckily we got back together)

my best friend's parrot died

trying to get into uni, high key stressful since most my exams were cancelled

finding out i have a health issue related to stress, so basically when I was trying to finish my essays for apps. and staying up at 3 and go to class at 8, I was trying "not" to get stressed... which stressed me out even more smh

one of my close friends got dumped by a guy who i practically consider a brother, so my friend group low key has a huge crack in it...

but beyond that it was okay ig...

c3586ea28d543abf39ca9691d715a3c7f25d45c4_hq.gif
    "i love being the opposite of what people initially think i would be."

• so many disaster o.o...

i would break down

or maybe i am breaking down everyday since so many misfortune happened

hug

u should try to meditate and exercising

i have some good relaxation apps

it is free .if you want ,i can recommend them :boredr:

• I wasn't able to move out and go to university due to covid creating a personal family crisis that required me to stay home. I feel like i'm even more behind than i already was now (i spent an extra year in high school before the pandemic due to mental health issues).

we have almost same story

hug :lover1:

• Lost my job, dead extended family members from corona, health issues.. Etc.

Other than that I've been okay same old same old, usual insomnia and chronic depression. I move along as I always do... Honestly wasn't the worst year in my life personally falls somewhere in the middle, but definite wasn't a good year for alot of people.

giphy.gif
    *Shawol* VK Lover

• Lost my job, dead extended family members from corona, health issues.. Etc.

Other than that I've been okay same old same old, usual insomnia and chronic depression. I move along as I always do... Honestly wasn't the worst year in my life personally falls somewhere in the middle, but definite wasn't a good year for alot of people.

so u are like the dog who sits in the house full of fire meme?

i have sleeping issue too

• so u are like the dog who sits in the house full of fire meme?

i have sleeping issue too

Lol I don't know what that means... I'm old lol

Were still on lockdown here so we can't go anywhere anyway. But I can't exactly apply for another job at the moment especially since I'm homeschooling my son, it will be easier to go back to work when schools are up and running and the pandemic is more or less over

I'm not an outside person generally so I like being at home but I like working also I always have plus I have bills to pay.

giphy.gif
    *Shawol* VK Lover

• Lol I don't know what that means... I'm old lol

Were still on lockdown here so we can't go anywhere anyway. But I can't exactly apply for another job at the moment especially since I'm homeschooling my son, it will be easier to go back to work when schools are up and running and the pandemic is more or less over

I'm not an outside person generally so I like being at home but I like working also I always have plus I have bills to pay.

cannot upload it

here it is

https://www.google.com/search?…1.25#imgrc=zbkGRW8PzcZoNM

• This pandemic had a bad effect on me and my health. I recovered and couldn`t lose weight. On one site I read about vitamins that have a good effect on our body. I did a lot of sports and took vitamins and it really helped. Now my figure is normal but I miss my friends and meetings in cafes. Another problem is that I can't buy medicine for my cousin's. But fortunately I found one site where I can easily buy them (if someone is interested then rybelsus Online)

• This pandemic had a bad effect on me and my health. I recovered and couldn`t lose weight. On one site I read about vitamins that have a good effect on our body. I did a lot of sports and took vitamins and it really helped. Now my figure is normal but I miss my friends and meetings in cafes. Another problem is that I can't buy medicine for my cousin's. But fortunately I found one site where I can easily buy them

recover from corona?

didnt know that pharmacy even close during corona .so sad - hug :iloveyoub:

• My therapy got cancelled because I couldn't go out. I tried online but it didn't work. I also lost someone who I thought was a good friend (she didn't die, just ghosted me) So now its just me, mom, and grandma and I'm stuck in the living room of our two bedroom so there's nowhere to really escape from them and my business is all up in the open and my brain is going haywire.

But I try to be positive

-I learned how to crochet

-I've started the beginning stages of opening my own etsy shop

-My art has improved. :):danceb:

• For me it started off as 9 months of loving being at home all the time because I love sleep and I am Lazy

Then recently I started becoming so so bored that I started feeling life is meaningless, all I have is beauty and it is being wasted - I can even sing and I see these kpop stars living their best lives

And here I am studying to be a dentist my whole life?? How boring

Now I feel depressed trying to find a meaning of life and how I can live it the fullest

I’ve only got a few friends because everyone I have came across are fake fucked up people

I have my boyfriend thankfully otherwise I’d probably go crazy lmao

This is my hardship

Now I have no motivation for things

• i struggled with agoraphobia before the pandemic that was lessened by actually having to go out and go places/do things (like physically going to therapy!). and now after almost a year of pretty much never leaving the house, i'm terrified of how i'm gonna react whenever this is over and i'm thrown in the fire of actually existing like a normal person, out in the world.

also i've been in a constant existential crisis this entire time.

just basically taking a complete L on my mental health and i'm also too scared to contact my doctor in fear he'll be Disappointed in me. so i'm out of meds.

press F

• It's mostly now wondering if the place I work at is gonna fire me or not b cause business doesn't pick back up .

All in all I have had little suffering over the pandemic.

I mean being quarantined for 2 and a half months was fun for me tbh.

• It's mostly now wondering if the place I work at is gonna fire me or not b cause business doesn't pick back up .

All in all I have had little suffering over the pandemic.

I mean being quarantined for 2 and a half months was fun for me tbh.

that is a huge trigger for anxiety

:sadr:

• F

then u should go for grocery shopping weekly- it helps

it is ok - i guess.i think they are used to getting dissapointed :boredr:

• u can start being insta model or even apply for online audition :yesr:

do kpop stars live best life :whatr:

• This thread contains 52 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!