so what kind of hardship and sadness that pandemic gives you ?

• I wasn't able to move out and go to university due to covid creating a personal family crisis that required me to stay home. I feel like i'm even more behind than i already was now (i spent an extra year in high school before the pandemic due to mental health issues).

we have almost same story

hug :lover1:

• Lost my job, dead extended family members from corona, health issues.. Etc.

Other than that I've been okay same old same old, usual insomnia and chronic depression. I move along as I always do... Honestly wasn't the worst year in my life personally falls somewhere in the middle, but definite wasn't a good year for alot of people.

• Lost my job, dead extended family members from corona, health issues.. Etc.

Other than that I've been okay same old same old, usual insomnia and chronic depression. I move along as I always do... Honestly wasn't the worst year in my life personally falls somewhere in the middle, but definite wasn't a good year for alot of people.

so u are like the dog who sits in the house full of fire meme?

i have sleeping issue too

• so u are like the dog who sits in the house full of fire meme?

i have sleeping issue too

Lol I don't know what that means... I'm old lol

Were still on lockdown here so we can't go anywhere anyway. But I can't exactly apply for another job at the moment especially since I'm homeschooling my son, it will be easier to go back to work when schools are up and running and the pandemic is more or less over

I'm not an outside person generally so I like being at home but I like working also I always have plus I have bills to pay.

• Hardships:

• Constant anxiety about the virus. I know they say you shouldn't live in fear, but it's only right and understandable that we should be concerned. It's our duty to take this seriously because it's not just about us; it's also about our communities and those around us.
    • Missing just going out to places. I miss going out for a good run at one of my favorite places. I miss going to some of my favorite stores, cafes, and restaurants.

Other than that, I try to look at this positively. There were several things that I was able to accomplish as a result of the pandemic:

• I found it easier to focus on classes. Taking classes completely online saves so much time and even money. I don't have to worry about buying food outside, paying for parking, looking for parking, waiting somewhere between classes, etc.
    • I was able to figure out what hobbies I should dedicate more time and energy on.
    • I've honestly matured in certain ways. Free from the typical distractions, I'm able to see what I should prioritize to be happy in life.

I know that it's hard, but please try to see this as an opportunity to gain mental toughness. It's as important as physical well-being or physical fitness. It's possible to come out of this a better person, a better friend, a better family member, and a better member of your community.

• Lol I don't know what that means... I'm old lol

Were still on lockdown here so we can't go anywhere anyway. But I can't exactly apply for another job at the moment especially since I'm homeschooling my son, it will be easier to go back to work when schools are up and running and the pandemic is more or less over

I'm not an outside person generally so I like being at home but I like working also I always have plus I have bills to pay.

cannot upload it

here it is

https://www.google.com/search?…1.25#imgrc=zbkGRW8PzcZoNM

• This pandemic had a bad effect on me and my health. I recovered and couldn`t lose weight. On one site I read about vitamins that have a good effect on our body. I did a lot of sports and took vitamins and it really helped. Now my figure is normal but I miss my friends and meetings in cafes. Another problem is that I can't buy medicine for my cousin's. But fortunately I found one site where I can easily buy them (if someone is interested then rybelsus Online)

• This pandemic had a bad effect on me and my health. I recovered and couldn`t lose weight. On one site I read about vitamins that have a good effect on our body. I did a lot of sports and took vitamins and it really helped. Now my figure is normal but I miss my friends and meetings in cafes. Another problem is that I can't buy medicine for my cousin's. But fortunately I found one site where I can easily buy them

recover from corona?

didnt know that pharmacy even close during corona .so sad - hug :iloveyoub:

• My therapy got cancelled because I couldn't go out. I tried online but it didn't work. I also lost someone who I thought was a good friend (she didn't die, just ghosted me) So now its just me, mom, and grandma and I'm stuck in the living room of our two bedroom so there's nowhere to really escape from them and my business is all up in the open and my brain is going haywire.

But I try to be positive

-I learned how to crochet

-I've started the beginning stages of opening my own etsy shop

-My art has improved. :) :danceb:

🖤🤍Floating through the night🤍🖤

• Tired of still social distancing, signing in and on and off restrictions/ border closures. How long do we have to live with this scourge?

• For me it started off as 9 months of loving being at home all the time because I love sleep and I am Lazy

Then recently I started becoming so so bored that I started feeling life is meaningless, all I have is beauty and it is being wasted - I can even sing and I see these kpop stars living their best lives

And here I am studying to be a dentist my whole life?? How boring

Now I feel depressed trying to find a meaning of life and how I can live it the fullest

I’ve only got a few friends because everyone I have came across are fake fucked up people

I have my boyfriend thankfully otherwise I’d probably go crazy lmao

This is my hardship

Now I have no motivation for things

• i struggled with agoraphobia before the pandemic that was lessened by actually having to go out and go places/do things (like physically going to therapy!). and now after almost a year of pretty much never leaving the house, i'm terrified of how i'm gonna react whenever this is over and i'm thrown in the fire of actually existing like a normal person, out in the world.

also i've been in a constant existential crisis this entire time.

just basically taking a complete L on my mental health and i'm also too scared to contact my doctor in fear he'll be Disappointed in me. so i'm out of meds.

press F

• It's mostly now wondering if the place I work at is gonna fire me or not b cause business doesn't pick back up .

All in all I have had little suffering over the pandemic.

I mean being quarantined for 2 and a half months was fun for me tbh.

• F

then u should go for grocery shopping weekly- it helps

it is ok - i guess.i think they are used to getting dissapointed :boredr:

• u can start being insta model or even apply for online audition :yesr:

do kpop stars live best life :whatr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!