[enter-talk] IRENE'S RECENT VISUALS

• AVvXsEiBKiC9XIpCnGrBxseX3jpfpoLJFiLY5M-kn-53Q-Wz9bTFSfTvf9_oKV9LMF7jov66PTRKB_PV2UTC8NQXea29wC4O-ZEHpgwfcot0-5KUhnVU4z2JLtTZjjZC5IZp4mR0Uq9SFXLl3hyVtWQcRmDpdilCj1F4srD__bX3Ljpp3xZefidUsEpPgynyJ_s

AVvXsEiKERbLr0xlaO3PGW5rDE895TublnD6S0-svmcM_OTTOiwZ-dzKwA0I6hYZaaKUvG_Fz_a7-7l1NWuZ17iDuTl5EQqZ__3dSv6M0LHhcfd9wodNoNVszJBvlIgGIGDc81DIYGMTfeW3lTis3dUbY3ZaIZy2o2pPNcHCV877VhNACSqbLfggauUAgqqkuFc

AVvXsEj74s2JQkhUHIu4ls8RDqXhilLsl4XzvLVsXD3pnfnlVajiGFTLPtnQ3jNlPrfCxVUlfMZFdZMEnCTR7SHokCDTGYv3lKGZVKBdaeEmC9HMjLXd54oSkIvcAvTGWII_XRujBLpCc_3FAsY5bZUsLSszvHFnqZo-zR8ay0JCPouVn2jhmtbooy864OEL2uU

AVvXsEhoBvi-YqxQuFoMcX1yDtvm7-t03oh1NTp9C-TEB915iwlrJpTos8FjxWh-Vg-ZWzn222g2qyoiA64XZNPql6yB4HDtJfQ26t1AK_Qypfu_7nHw7u9HYMMCIWi0jW3jPwEf-J0b2OF1WDXHaEju0msgyBa_whCjABeuUEjWjr5-dtKl3Ndgz4MQD5748nY

AVvXsEgfi3UI5Ulmdny_h7qRRcfcs3vFa-3zl4pa_BWUavZODKWRKZHEkqqrbAB3M6Dk1i_HkS65kboz9RSORbJNEemUQ6WYDQ-udni6JbAhquPs4ZINZy-WjAVKVR78h5EiU5aZMFQTyY06PJiaD70ZhxPqi4WjscHCNPo7XF-AlgXvzz2UtHNIfJwc9ySNJfI

post response:

[+143][-136]

original post: here

1. [+143, -21]

With that face, she should've lived a kinder life... If I were here, I'd be so into myself that I'd pretend to be pretty and kind in everything I did

2. [+72, -32]

Irene is maybe... gonna be pretty for the rest of her life. I bet that she'll be pretty even as a grandma

3. [+51, -40]

Crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she got even younger... what the? And what's more is that this isn't even edited... is she a high schooler? She looks like a contestant on RUNext

4. [+44, -20]

Her facial feautres are seriously perfect... her eyes, nose and lips are all perfect

AVvXsEi1Qs3Sh1cfbEM6ywa1rLI_OxjSABQp9boBuyLp8tF1gI0cgyZps5lcKMqNe-y8ogpeCTrWKtTnzniuvCMChQ7S1HlaGP7eytJB7dH4xQ-2DDin64zUXiBDUB8rCKumRffIcAeVHxedvCbkBLLytGQ4WD-pGIh8B_gq2yNeroTGjN37PjIG6J3BHv7MO_c

5. [+33, -12]

F*cking pretty

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

1. [+143, -21]

With that face, she should've lived a kinder life... If I were here, I'd be so into myself that I'd pretend to be pretty and kind in everything I did

Don't worry commenter, you're already super into yourself and have to pretend to be pretty and kind.

You get into ONE scandal, one we still don't even know the actual details or veracity of...

• Don't worry commenter, you're already super into yourself and have to pretend to be pretty and kind.

You get into ONE scandal, one we still don't even know the actual details or veracity of...

I am a Reveluv and I think that the backlash was deserved because her behavior was wrong on that day. This said, she calmed down and it’s nice to see her receiving some appreciation again. She is indeed a rare beauty.

• she got into one scandal that a lot of people in the k industry corroborated. If it was only a one time thing, she would’ve still be getting magazine covers and features but she’s getting nothing.

No one "corroborated" the incident. Others merely liked the woman's post on social media and people took that as agreeing with her. None of them actually spoke up and said anything. The only people who spoke up were all the ones defending Irene, which netizens conveniently forget about. Whether or not it was a "one time thing" is completely irrelevant; she would have kept getting the same work if the scandal hadn't happened. No one was refusing to work with her previously because of her supposed attitude. She keeps a lower profile now because of the scandal itself, not because she has a well-known history of treating staff poorly, otherwise it would have already been affecting her at that point.

I am a Reveluv and I think that the backlash was deserved because her behavior was wrong on that day. This said, she calmed down and it’s nice to see her receiving some appreciation again. She is indeed a rare beauty.

I can't agree that it's deserved, if only because we don't know what she actually did. It's not like we were ever treated to details. For all we know the stylist could've been exaggerating and made her apologize for the mildest thing. We just don't know. All we know is that she lost her status because of it, and people still make her out to be a monster for it.

• I think the problem with Irene is that she's more introverted and not bubbly enough out of top idols and the slightest temper or apathy she show can be seen as arrogance. Add to the fact that she's drop dead gorgeous ig she's not perceived to be friendly by many people besides the ones that have direct contact with her on a daily basis.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• No one "corroborated" the incident. Others merely liked the woman's post on social media and people took that as agreeing with her. None of them actually spoke up and said anything. The only people who spoke up were all the ones defending Irene, which netizens conveniently forget about. Whether or not it was a "one time thing" is completely irrelevant; she would have kept getting the same work if the scandal hadn't happened. No one was refusing to work with her previously because of her supposed attitude. She keeps a lower profile now because of the scandal itself, not because she has a well-known history of treating staff poorly, otherwise it would have already been affecting her at that point.

I can't agree that it's deserved, if only because we don't know what she actually did. It's not like we were ever treated to details. For all we know the stylist could've been exaggerating and made her apologize for the mildest thing. We just don't know. All we know is that she lost her status because of it, and people still make her out to be a monster for it.

Irene and SM rushed to apologize so it was bad. How bad, we don’t know but it was bad. She threw a tantrum and it’s enough for me, but as I said, she has been unproblematic for more than two years now and she is really working hard. I would not even disagree with her gaining her old status back but I am not sure if it’s possible in Korea. Nonetheless, she is still doing well with Red Velvet.

• No one "corroborated" the incident. Others merely liked the woman's post on social media and people took that as agreeing with her. None of them actually spoke up and said anything. The only people who spoke up were all the ones defending Irene, which netizens conveniently forget about. Whether or not it was a "one time thing" is completely irrelevant; she would have kept getting the same work if the scandal hadn't happened. No one was refusing to work with her previously because of her supposed attitude. She keeps a lower profile now because of the scandal itself, not because she has a well-known history of treating staff poorly, otherwise it would have already been affecting her at that point.

If SM can cancel their own popular ex idols they can cancel a no face stylist/photographer in the industry. This lady only got away with it since she has evidence and threatened to reveal it.

• If SM can cancel their own popular ex idols they can cancel a no face stylist/photographer in the industry. This lady only got away with it since she has evidence and threatened to reveal it.

This is a fallacy. SM can't control this woman's line of work like they do idols. They could perhaps limit who she works with, but they cannot blacklist her outright. They're not THAT influential.

We won't know what evidence she actually had, if any, unless we hear it. Anything else is speculation.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!