It seems a War of Liberation against KPop has begun - I warned this for years

• After Napoleon's defeat in Russia in 1812, Prussia and other German states declared the War of Liberation.

Prussian, Russian and other German forces assembled against Napoleon's newly formed army.

Napoleon defeated them at Lutzen and Bautzen, so Russia asked for a truce of 2 months, which Napoleon accepted.

The Coalition convinced Austria to join the fight against Napoleon, but Napoleon once again beat the Austrians at Dresden.

However he stayed at Dresden , ordering his underlings to knock Prussia out of the war. His generals were defeated in 4 different battles.

Seeing that Napoleon lacks the power to wipe them out, the coalition struck his forces at Leipzig, and the First French Empire was no more within 6 months.

===

Last year, I argued that BTS might retain 50% of its peak popularity by the end of 2023, and 25% by end of 2024, and half of that by end of 2025. Many Armies tried to argue against it.

The rise of Country Music whose singers DO want to liberate USA from KPop, while BTS is unable to defend against it seems to be critical.

Taylor Swift attacking Jungkook means now the war to kick Kpop out of USA is in full force. It is a major provocation, against which BTS has very little recourse against.

The defeat of individual BTS members means the end of their solo projects having any kind of relevance.

Other than Fifty Fifty, who will probably no longer remain Korean after this suit ends in one way or another, no non-BTS act has entered the top 20 in Hot 100.

Their patriotism and Bang's refusal to cough up the money the Korean pension fund had invested will cost BTS its world empire.

When BTS finally escapes from its dungeon and makes a final bid to recapture the initiative of Pop , it will not only be met by the Country Singers who are aiming for a chance to end KPop,, but the erstwhile Pop figures who could do nothing against BTS at its height as well.

I predicted that BTS' comeback attempt in 2025, or more likely 2026, would have no better luck than Napoleon's comeback concert at Mont St. jean; the concert was crashed by a 73 years old fellow named Gebhard von Blucher.

Some older country singer will directly go to fight BTS on its return album. Probably endorsed by Trump and all of his friends. Trump will invite the country singer to where he might be by that point of time, and make a speech condemning BTS and will say that American music will remain American. An almost end of the world style fight will break between the Armies and the country followers.

It would be over for BTS if the country singer beats it on the Hot 100. Subsequent battles don't matter - the first week will decide BTS' fate.

• Whew!

Welcome to the Kpop stan life everyone!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• WhyKnock

Changed the title of the thread from “It seems a War of Liberatoin against KPop has begun - I warned this for years” to “It seems a War of Liberation against KPop has begun - I warned this for years”.
  • Ok I'll bite and buy into this us vs them perspective for argument's sake. I think part of why K-Pop struggles to make inroads in the US *industry* in terms of acceptance, being seen as "part" of the same industry, being nominated for relevant awards, being granted equal visibility etc is because the labels themselves don't spend enough time building ties here. They are fine being tourists here, and the promo style reflects that. BTS and BH (now HYBE) were the first to buck this trend and it's not been perfect by any means, but real progress has been made.

I think part of the purpose of HYBE America is to establish them as a domestic/Western label so that HYBE artists (including BTS) can stop being viewed as alien invaders and instead as forces contributing to the good of the American industry. Scooter is one of the top figures in Western entertainment and will play a key role in making this happen. I ultimately believe this side will prevail vs. the one where BTS/HYBE gets chased back to Korea with their tail between their legs.

• Did you write that other think piece on country music? Something about that racist Jason Aldean? You put a lot of thought into this didn’t you? Your whole thought process is bizarre. Charts don’t determine what people like. Chart standing won’t stop people from liking the music they like. This is actually a battle for you? Poor you. The rest of us will just continue to like whatever music we like without a care to what others are doing or like.

• Ok I'll bite and buy into this us vs them perspective for argument's sake. I think part of why K-Pop struggles to make inroads in the US *industry* in terms of acceptance, being seen as "part" of the same industry, being nominated for relevant awards, being granted equal visibility etc is because the labels themselves don't spend enough time building ties here. They are fine being tourists here, and the promo style reflects that. BTS and BH (now HYBE) were the first to buck this trend and it's not been perfect by any means, but real progress has been made.

I think part of the purpose of HYBE America is to establish them as a domestic/Western label so that HYBE artists (including BTS) can stop being viewed as alien invaders and instead as forces contributing to the good of the American industry. Scooter is one of the top figures in Western entertainment and will play a key role in making this happen. I ultimately believe this side will prevail vs. the one where BTS/HYBE gets chased back to Korea with their tail between their legs.

Until Hybe America can debut a viable local act, it will always be dependent upon BTS' fame.

All of Hybe , except maybe New Jeans which is under Min heejin, are dependent upon BTS' fate. If BTS wins the other acts win. If BTS loses the other acts lose.

==

KPop is a revolution, a huge movement against centuries of western cultural domination.

Unlike most abortive uprisings, it did overturn the world's cultural base.

However the kOrEaNs did not understand world conquest, having stuck in a tiny peninsula for centuries. And they brought BTS down

and now the country singers are too entrenched to be dealt with easily. BTS now faces a very uphill battle

taylor-swift-eras-tour-via-variance-films-.jpg

Edited once, last by WhyKnock ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!