do i the only one think that 4th GGs dont sing, but talk...

• from Gidle,

(G)I-DLE do almost zero talk rapping, what the hell are they included for.

One of the things I enjoy about (G)I-DLE the most is they sing or properly rap, in every single song.

Just dropping this here for the dumbass OP -

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If the group is successful, the only ones that will care about the quality of the singing are the people that don't like the group.

The fans would be so in love that they won't even mention the heavy autotune, in fact, the word "autotune" will be prohibited amongst the true fans. We need to protect them.

• this is not helping that they did talk for majority of their track, especially in their title track. your reply doesnt change that fact

also this is equivalent to how adele is a good rapper, and the reply showing how fast she talks, how adele is a good writer, etc.

U have the kpop fans letting songs like Welcome to my World, Roller Coaster etc flopped and then youre asking why the 4th gen GGs keep releasing songs that have manytalk lines. You look at the top 10 of the chart now and you understand why. It is the trend LOL

You see how an addictive talk hook made EPTBW smashed then you basically get it

• Im pretty sure by OP's standard, the first verse and second verse of Queencard would be considered as 'talk' since OP already considered aespa songs as 'majority talking' (when their songs are on the more vocal intensive side of kpop songs)

• I don’t know man. I guess I don’t know what singing is. I enjoy watching behind the recording videos and here are three where I really enjoy their voices. I could find a dozen more just like this. Kind of think they’re singing, but what do I know. 😂

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!