BigHit stans please explain this

• So what exactly is happening here?

By the way Jungkook still has 0 points from YouTube.

Same old same old. Exactly like Dreamers. Which literally cut his chance to chart on Billboard 100.

Any logical explanations company stans?

• Weird how they’re only tagging BTS to the song’s credits days later after it got brand new monthly listeners and record-breaking streams. Doesn’t seem like a whoopsie to me. ;judgingpepe:

You can’t use Western collab as an excuse since he’s the lead artist this time around and this is his official solo debut.

This company’s a mess.

• they want bts to get more monthly listeners

about yt i just hope they're not that incompetent and Jk will yt points for bb

seems like everything will go to the company, the listeners, the money... but it's weird isn't it? I mean they woke up today and then decided let's add bts tag?

• Weird how they’re only tagging BTS to the song’s credits days later after it got brand new monthly listeners and record-breaking streams. Doesn’t seem like a whoopsie to me. ;judgingpepe:

You can’t use Western collab as an excuse since he’s the lead artist this time around and this is his official solo debut.

This company’s a mess.

The only reason why I can see why Big Hit is doing it is to increase BTS MLs. He always brings lots of MLs seeing how well his projects are received.
    They're so weird because it's his debut...

• seems like everything will go to the company, the listeners, the money... but it's weird isn't it? I mean they woke up today and then decided let's add bts tag?

they added bts to jimin collab too some time after release

jk gaining a lot of ml rn, nothing weird they don't want bts mls to drop

• The only reason why I can see why Big Hit is doing it is to increase BTS MLs. He always brings lots of MLs seeing how well his projects are received.
    But it's weird because it's his debut...

They added the BTS tag to Seven’s sound on TikTok and IG Reels too, 4 days after a successful release. This never happened to other members’ solo debuts.

It makes sense if it’s an OST or a feat where a member is repping BTS but tagging BTS on an official solo debut single like Seven is akin to tagging it on Like Crazy, Haegeum, The Astronaut, Arson and Wildflower. It makes no sense since this is supposed to allow each member to branch out as individuals and soloists.

My one concern is that there are locals who are wary of listening to a BTS song or using their music as their TikTok sound due to their prejudice, hence why solo releases are a great way to reel in new fans because to many locals, the members can come off as brand new artists and act as Trojan horses for the group. Some of them probably even have BTS blocked on their socmed and streaming platforms and this could potentially affect Seven’s reach.

Hoping the song keeps growing on TikTok with or w/o BTS being attached and non-fans won’t get deterred by seeing the group tag on it. ;judgingpepe:

• Left and Right and Dreamers were also attached to BTS but didn't really affect its growth on Tiktok..

• tbh, I don't think hybe will remove it anyways... maybe if k-medias talked about it? but since u guys said it's to increase their MLs then I don't think they will remove it

• tbh, I don't think hybe will remove it anyways... maybe if k-medias talked about it? but since u guys said it's to increase their MLs then I don't think they will remove it

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

One outlet for now has reported on it, this one reports on all solo stan grievances

• they added bts to jimin collab too some time after release

BTS were not credited as performers for Angel pt 1 and it did not result in BTS's MLs or streams to rise.

Screenshot 2023-07-17 at 9.14.06 PM.png

This performer credit has happened on only 3 songs till now IIRC - Girl of My Dreams, Left and right, Dreamers, which made BTS Mls and streams to rise and now its been added to Seven on the 3rd day of its release...let's see if BTS MLs and streams rise tomorrow.

Screenshot 2023-07-17 at 9.16.49 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-17 at 7.22.50 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-17 at 7.22.39 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-17 at 9.15.40 PM.png

This is a bit confounding as Seven is not a collab where the member is a feat artist or an OST but an actual solo debut and this is quite unprecedented as no solo debut till now has had BTS credited as performers on Spotify.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

One outlet for now has reported on it, this one reports on all solo stan grievances

"Solo stan grievances"

Why call it solo debut then if that BTS tag is still attached to his work?

Don't you understand that wrong tagging is cutting their chance on getting on charts?

Do you remember why Dreamers never charted on BB100?

• "Solo stan grievances"

Why call it solo debut then if that BTS tag is still attached to his work?

Don't you understand that wrong tagging is cutting their chance on getting on charts?

Do you remember why Dreamers never charted on BB100?

They are literally a mouthpiece of solo stans and have spoken on a lot of solo stan grievances in the past too for other members as well.

Regarding this instance, I have stated what I feel above, do not wanna argue with you. Yes tagging and all on JK's releases is messed up always and BH needs to work asap to prevent a repeat of Dreamers.

• Honestly tired of it. It’s so clear why they’re tagging BTS to Seven’s credits and not the other members’ non-OST/feat solo releases, but it’s at the expense of JK himself who basically said he wanted to try this challenge alone instead of just as Jungkook of BTS.

I’d bite my left foot if BigHit didn’t do this to increase BTS’ MLs after seeing 50/50’s MLs rising again because of Barbie. Wouldn’t look good for them if a rookie GG (albeit through a viral song) overtakes them, the mediaplay that would ensue…

What really grinds my gears is how this has left other members’ solos to further discredit JK’s success and impact on Seven and claim that he “needed” BTS’ MLs since he “could never do anything by himself” when anyone being logical and honest with themselves would know that he broke records the past 3 days WITHOUT any group tag. :pepe-cut:

• I don't think we have many company stans that will bite. But what's to explain? It's hardly a transparent move. BH is fucking up and making us mad.

Looks like the genuine YouTube issue is sorted

• By the way. Do you realize that if BTS tag stays on Spotify and Amazon that BB100 place will be credited to BTS as well?

Congrats to BTS on getting to top 10 on BB100 with brand new song while you are on hiatus for more then a year already.... I guess.

Oh. My bad. I forgat. Let me add tags on TikTok as well.

• It’s just continuing BigHit’s years long trend of never allowing Jungkook to have something on his own. See: Left & Right, Dreamers, the lack of solo mv until literally a couple days ago.

They saw Seven’s smash numbers and are using it to artificially boost BTS’ monthly listeners

They’re basically leaving him open to more accusations of relying on BTS’ MLs to boost his solo numbers. We already had them fabricating and Photoshopping “screenshots” of YouTube ads and even a Spotify ad with BTS’ festa image as the cover photo circulating since its release because a Seven ad (if there ever will be one) supposedly needs OT7’s brand name to resonate with new audiences. :pepe-shrug:

• So weird to see Hybe doing this. I understand why but it seems counterproductive. Hybe wants American relevance, the best way to do that is to promote your superstars as solo artists. The era of rock bands and boybands is over in the US, everyone is a solo act, that's how you become a household name here.

I predicted that BTS would become individual household names by 2025 here. Jungkook seems to have the best chance to do that.

• Honestly tired of it. It’s so clear why they’re tagging BTS to Seven’s credits and not the other members’ non-OST/feat solo releases, but it’s at the expense of JK himself who basically said he wanted to try this challenge alone instead of just as Jungkook of BTS.

I’d bite my left foot if BigHit didn’t do this to increase BTS’ MLs after seeing 50/50’s MLs rising again because of Barbie. Wouldn’t look good for them if a rookie GG (albeit through a viral song) overtakes them, the mediaplay that would ensue…

What really grinds my gears is how this has left other members’ solos to further discredit JK’s success and impact on Seven and claim that he “needed” BTS’ MLs since he “could never do anything by himself” when anyone being logical and honest with themselves would know that he broke records the past 3 days WITHOUT any group tag. :pepe-cut:

That rookie gg monthly listeners are not rising. They aren’t a threat to anyone. And if BH cared about that, they would have tagged BTS in Angel Pt1 at that time when they almost got surpassed by the rookie group. Yet they didn’t

• it’s unnecessary. BTS doesn’t need to be tagged in JK’s solo work. Like what’s the use? The group is basically on a hiatus now

If they wanted the exposure to promote the song to BTS 60M followers, they can repeat what they did with Angel pt1 by uploading the new release on their profile page

No need to tag BTS when they haven’t done that for any member official solo debut.

And also as someone already mentioned, tons of people are still prejudiced against BTS. Seeing their name next to a track may prevent them from streaming.

Thankfully even if you block an artiste, and they collab with a different artiste, you can still stream their song

• No need to lie, Billboard did not credit BTS on left and right or dreamers when thye charted...you all are too much.

• They’re basically leaving him open to more accusations of relying on BTS’ MLs to boost his solo numbers. We already had them fabricating and Photoshopping “screenshots” of YouTube ads and even a Spotify ad with BTS’ festa image as the cover photo circulating since its release because a Seven ad (if there ever will be one) supposedly needs OT7’s brand name to resonate with new audiences. :pepe-shrug:

This is what angers me, the other member akgaes and antis will say his numbers are due to BTS tag ignoring that he did it before tag cause all they do is lie. They kept discrediting him saying he needs BTS to make LnR and Dreamers a success.

• I think they are doing it to increase BTS's monthly listeners. Labels are provided with all the stats about their artist's demographic through which they make decisions.

I think it's obvious that songs like Left & Right and Dreamers were streamed by a lot of people outside the BTS monthly listeners demographic as well and that's why BigHit credited those songs to BTS. They might've noticed the same pattern with Seven and now they are using the same technique.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• they added bts to jimin collab too some time after release

if it's true that it helps boosts BTS ML etc then I see no problem with it

and before the solo stan quotes me,

I would see no problem with it for ANY member of BTS.

And before the other ARMYs jump on my back about being a BIG HIT stan SMH,

the way we need to have disclaimers these days on ARMY forums,

ANYWAY BEFORE Y'ALL EVEN START

My thought process is that at the end of the day BTS is still a group,

they are not disbanded.

Maybe it's 'cause as much as I like the solos,

I value the group just as much.

And if their solos can help boost BTS as a group in any way that would be ideal.

Also I think I can keep my cool about stuff like this because I've removed myself from ARMY spaces that could warp my thought process due to pressure to conform. I mainly just consume BTS nowadays, their music, their interviews, their videos.

If it doesnt come from BTS directly

and there's an ARMY modifier I don't want it basically.

I'm still on twitter mostly, it's my lifeline

since at the end of the day I need updates

and from time to time I'd see some things from ARMY that really be hurting.

Some OT7 people really be showing their asses and it's a mess.

Anyway sorry for the rambling but this my take

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• This thread contains 16 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!