LISA STILL HOLDS THE RECORD FOR MOST VIEWED YOUTUBE VIDEO WITHIN 24 HOURS FOR KPOP SOLOIST...

• :pepe-toast:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Chaittra

Changed the title of the thread from “LISA STILL HOLD THE RECORD FOR MOST VIEWED YOUTUBE VIDEO WITHIN 24 HOURS FOR KPOP SOLOIST...” to “LISA STILL HOLDS THE RECORD FOR MOST VIEWED YOUTUBE VIDEO WITHIN 24 HOURS FOR KPOP SOLOIST...”.
  • "An appreciation thread" exactly 24 hours right after from jk release :watt:

Yes exactly after 24 hours because one would think JK would be the person to break it... hence the title "still"... what are you not getting?

Pretty sure he will have the best Spotify numbers so I dont get what wrong you are trying to see in this thread?

Edited once, last by Chaittra ().

• Yes exactly after 24 hours because one would think JK would be the person to break it... hence the title "still"... what are you not getting?

Pretty sure he will have the best Spotify numbers so I dont get what wrong you are trying to see in this thread?

Thanks jk for making bp fans remember their faves released music 2 years ago

• making an account on this forum just to complain about an appreciation thread screams jobless and insecure

I am not complaining about you praising your faves but the shading here is very obvious...it happens to be the first thread i saw hence my comment so dont feel special

• ah yes, i was expecting this thread

happy you guys never break habits!

congrats to lisa for her yt record tho

Break what habit??? Are many of you in the fandom delusional thinking no other artists needs to be mentioned... JK is the most potential guy to make this record who just debuted his solo, why wouldn't one want to make this thread?

Go fight with some other blink...

• Yes exactly after 24 hours because one would think JK would be the person to break it... hence the title "still"... what are you not getting?

Armys have moved on from youtube. Even if bts released tt it still wouldn't do as well as before. Armys have been focusing on Spotify for quite some time

• Armys have moved on from youtube. Even if bts released tt it still wouldn't do as well as before. Armys have been focusing on Spotify for quite some time

I'm even surprised it got 35m. ARMYS was aiming for 15m-20m :pepe-life-support:

Every day, the gap between BTS Youtube and Spotify streams is becoming larger as ARMYS becomes more focused on Spotify.

They are the only group that I'm aware of that has bigger Spotify streams. Most groups have more streams on Youtube.

• Well this thread comes off in poor taste and shady considering the timing. It's completely unnecessary because everyone and their mama knew Lisa's record would be safe.

No one in their right mind expected JK to break Lisa's record. After seeing that it was doing well, which was a surprise since YT is not the main goal these days for Armys, some people tried to push for 40 which was more realistic.

• I'm even surprised it got 35m. ARMYS was aiming for 15m-20m :pepe-life-support:

Every day, the gap between BTS Youtube and Spotify streams is becoming larger as ARMYS becomes more focused on Spotify.

They are the only group that I'm aware of that has bigger Spotify streams. Most groups have more streams on Youtube.

I'm not surprised. This is the official solo debut for jk, everyone was curious how it would sound.

Jimin's like crazy has 75m after 3 months, agust d's haegeum 47m after 2 months, bts' yet to come 192m after 1.5 year. Armys have moved on from youtube

• The goal fanbases set for this mv ranged from 15-30m. It's just that it did better than expectation people tried to push it to 40m which I think the mv could have done if it had premier feature like other recent bts mvs. The views to likes ratio is crazy good for this video tho.

I had to wait on the HYBE channel the old way because there was no premiere... :pepe-life-support:

• OP plz come the fuck on

Either be open about it and just own up or don't do it if you end up backtracking as just an appreciation thread.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• "Jungkook is my bias" but I'll not celebrate any of the records he has broken with this release but let me remind you about the one he didn't...

Who are you even trying to convince? Yourself?

Welp, Jungkook is my bias and I have celebrated all achievement of this comeback on Twitter as I'm stopped post anything related to BTS on this site due to specific set of people here... so yes I have 0 need to convince anyone here... I'm a Lisa stan on this site and occasionally a blink but I don't like both fandoms here. The title of my thread didn't say Lisa defeated Jungkook or so sad Jungkook ranks 5 for anyone to call it shading. It was an appreciation of Lisa for her queen behavior and that's all.. have a good day.

• The goal fanbases set for this mv ranged from 15-30m. It's just that it did better than expectation people tried to push it to 40m which I think the mv could have done if it had premier feature like other recent bts mvs. The views to likes ratio is crazy good for this video tho.

Awesome... i expected him to do 50 atleast since it's JK but if these were the goals then very well achieved... he is going to smash everyone with Spotify anyway... plus he will not have any issue with longevity as well.

Also with the likes TBH I expected it to be higher but knowing YT wasn't the priority it's amazing to see him top the list... wish he had a YTpremier though...

• Welp, Jungkook is my bias and I have celebrated all achievement of this comeback on Twitter as I'm stopped post anything related to BTS on this site due to specific set of people here... so yes I have 0 need to convince anyone here... I'm a Lisa stan on this site and occasionally a blink but I don't like both fandoms here. The title of my thread didn't say Lisa defeated Jungkook or so sad Jungkook ranks 5 for anyone to call it shading. It was an appreciation of Lisa for her queen behavior and that's all.. have a good day.

You are such hypocrite.

The first to comment in any thread how mean and shady ARMY one - but the first to create a shady threat and pretend that you are a saint.

• OP plz come the fuck on

Either be open about it and just own up or don't do it if you end up backtracking as just an appreciation thread.

Backtrack for what, no one is that important here... this hive mentality is exactly what I dont like... inspite of repeated explanations if you are having trouble understanding and still want me to admit something then you're at the losing side... carry on with your day.

• Well this thread comes off in poor taste and shady considering the timing. It's completely unnecessary because everyone and their mama knew Lisa's record would be safe.

No one in their right mind expected JK to break Lisa's record. After seeing that it was doing well, which was a surprise since YT is not the main goal these days for Armys, some people tried to push for 40 which was more realistic.

There is no right timing when the site is always triggered... with all the hate Lisa has gotten recently an appreciation thread is the bare minimum.

• Awesome... i expected him to do 50 atleast since it's JK but if these were the goals then very well achieved... he is going to smash everyone with Spotify anyway... plus he will not have any issue with longevity as well.

Also with the likes TBH I expected it to be higher but knowing YT wasn't the priority it's amazing to see him top the list... wish he had a YTpremier though...

I think YT premiere would have helped it reach 40m+. Wasnt this the most liked mv overall for k soloist in 24 hours? Considering the views on other videos I thought this was pretty high.

• Backtrack for what, no one is that important here... this hive mentality is exactly what I dont like... inspite of repeated explanations if you are having trouble understanding and still want me to admit something then you're at the losing side... carry on with your day.

I would have had more respect if you just made a thread saying hey JK couldn't break Lisa's record rather this "not my intention just appreciation and good vibes bros"

Also what hive mentality? I have no horse in this game. It's just a very obvious observation

External Content www.youtube.com

• There is no right timing when the site is always triggered... with all the hate Lisa has gotten recently an appreciation thread is the bare minimum.

So many people are telling you the obvious but you refuse to see it.

The fact that you wrote 'Lisa still holds the record' a couple of hours after the first 24 hours of JK releasing an mv is nothing less but shady.

Lisa did get a lot of hate the last few days and that's unfair for sure, but this is not the way to appreciate her achievements. You could have written anything but you chose indirect shade.

Anyway, since you decided to 'die on this hill', there's no point discussing it any longer.

• This thread contains 15 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!