Who is the richest BLACKPINK's member?

• From excellent singers to models for global luxury brands such as Chanel, Dior, Calvin Klein and Samsung, all four members of BLACKPINK are very successful with a total fortune of approx. $62 million, based on Celebrity Net Worth estimates. So, who is the richest among them?

1 - Jennie ($10 million USD)

Her mother is said to be one of the biggeest shareholder of CJ E&M, one of Korea's largest entertainment companies, it's also the parent company of Mnet and tvN. However, Jennie has earned her own money since the age of 14.

Besides the group's activities, Jennie became the first member to go solo with the song "Solo" in 2018. The hit surpassed 300 million views on the world's major music platform in July, 2021 and 800 million views on YouTube in March.

She made history as the first Korean solo artist reaching the respective milestone.

In addition to music, Jennie also works with many high-end labels. Known as "Human Chanel", she is also the face of Calvin Klein, Hera lipstick lines, Samsung Galaxy and Lotte Candy.

jennie-blackpink.jpg

jennie-blackpink-2.jpg

2 - Lisa ($14 million USD)

Lisa, the youngest member, also released a solo album - Lalisa last year. The song brought her a World record.

Lalisa became the most viewed music video within 24 hours with 74 million views, breaking Taylor Swift's record with the song Me! (65 million views in 2019)

In addition, it is also the most streamed album by a K-pop artist with 573 million streams.

Besides, Lisa also works with global brands such as Celine, Prada, Bulgari, MAC as well as companies in her home country, such as Thailand's largest mobile phone operator AIS.

lisa-blackpink-2.jpg

lisa-blackpink-1.jpg

3 - Rose ($18 million USD)

Rose was born in New Zealand before moving to Australia, Rosé competed with 700 other candidates for a slot in BlackPink.

She had a great 2021 when she was chosen as an ambassador for Tiffany & Co and launched her solo career with the single album R.

In 2020, she became the global brand ambassador of Yves Saint Laurent.

rose-blackpink-2.jpg

rose-blackpink-1.jpg

4 - Jisoo ($20 million USD)

Jisoo is the last member of the group to make a solo debut, which is expected to be this year, as she was previously busy with filming. Even so, acting seems to bring her most properties, making her the richest BlackPink member.

After playing a guest role in series The Producers (2015), or Arthdal Chronicles (2019), Jisoo got her first lead role in Snowdrop last year. The film became famous around the world, making Jisoo a rising star in the domestic film industry.

Jisoo is also a big name in the commercial world. Before BlackPink debuted, she appeared in advertisements of LG, Nikon and Samsonite. Then she became the ambassador of Dior Beauty in 2019 and has many big contracts with Cartier, Kiss Me.

>>> More news at tin sao han

jisoo-blackpink-2.jpg

jisoo-blackpink-1.jpg

• According to wiki

The site has been criticized for a lack of transparency for its calculations, with no way to verify the accuracy what CelebrityNetWorth reports.[3] Most content is written by freelance writers, rather than journalists or computer scientists to analyze data.[3]

• Never understood why some people are taking these kpop net worth figures and rankings seriously.

I mean any kpop fan should notice really fast how some of these rankings and net worth figures don't make any sense.

• I don't think any of them has exceeded 10M simply because YG takes their share and nobody knows how much that is, also, they promote less than they should, they have had just one world tour and that's where most money comes from. The member who could've exceeded 10M is Lisa because she's the most popular and has the biggest number of CF deals.

Honestly, I think that senior idols who have been active for like 10 years are richer than black pink. I read somewhere that Jennie made 4M from CFs last year and I'm sure that's the gross income which means her take home was less than that.

But if they keep doing well, they'll get there in no time. Also when they renew their contracts or sign with other labels, they'll definitely have an upper hand so they'll make much more.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Never understood why some people are taking these kpop net worth figures and rankings seriously.

I mean any kpop fan should notice really fast how some of these rankings and net worth figures don't make any sense.

I agree.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!