I had no idea XG was This popular

• They have more subscribers than groups like stayc, nmixx, everglow, loona etc but i have practically never heard of them

They're more popular internationally than in Korea. Blew up on social media with a clip of Cocona rapping

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Latest release is topping some charts in China, Japan and it's trending in the US as well

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

New Yorkers were ready to claim these girls

• "I had no idea XG was This popular"

Drink Smh GIF by Slayter

reminds me of this meme lol

original.jpg

Xg released literally 2 best kpop mvs this year, no cap :dancer-pepe:

External Content youtube.com

External Content youtube.com

• weewee

• english language opens doors and it's probably a lot easier for a casual listener to check out a regular pop group which they are as opposed to a group with the kpop label attached to them since kpop is still kinda looked at as a meme by normies around the world

• english language opens doors and it's probably a lot easier for a casual listener to check out a regular pop group which they are as opposed to a group with the kpop label attached to them since kpop is still kinda looked at as a meme by normies around the world

Indeed. First Japanese and Asian female artist to spend more than 10 weeks in the US Mediabase Pop Radio Top 40. XG and Fifty Fifty are good case studies for what the future of global girl groups might do to expand beyond Kpop audiences abraod.

• The girls are real likable too. Almost every video I see them together, they're always hugs, hold hands, being really intimate/friendly with one another. Alot of compliments too. Honestly it's great to see.

Cocona+Jurin is a superb duo.

Even if if was pre-choreograph, but her musicality to the beat is so good

---======--

• They ooze talent and have vibrant, fun personalities. The duality of their killer on-stage personas and their cute, wholesome off-stage energy is lethal too.

Hard to ignore and easy to stan.

Was not surprised they had an entire venue singing all the words to their songs. They deserve it.

• why tf no one in this thread talked about Left & Right?

• They ooze talent and have vibrant, fun personalities. The duality of their killer on-stage personas and their cute, wholesome off-stage energy is lethal too.

Hard to ignore and easy to stan.

Was not surprised they had an entire venue singing all the words to their songs. They deserve it.

you made me think of this meme clip i just watched lol even in just under 5 seconds their charisma and presence still dripped like crazy

The stuff they released last year was more typical girl crush but i think their ceo has really found the winning formula for them and fine-tuned their sound/image this year to allow them to naturally showcase both their tough and playful sides and the result is all the more exponentially amazing. Their concept fits them like a glove and coupled with the members’ innate charms and presence and talents it makes them stand out in the sea of girl crush and girl crush-adjacent ggs imo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!