No one in the industry can beat how stubborn this company is

• RNegW.webp

resized_20171213_192737_-1313133320.jpeg

Qoqzg.webp

1513160502502.jpeg

TS Ent

They hired a stand-in to film an MV because one member couldn't attend the filming due to his schedule.
    (The one with the red cap is the stand-in)

theqoo

-They had huge fame globally and they're also talentedㅠㅠ It's too bad that they met a shitty companyㅠㅠ

-TS, you f*cker... I wonder what TRCNG is up to these days, they're such a nice group, thoughㅠㅠ

-I knew this post would be about TS, but I didn't expect to see this incident hereㅋㅋㅋ Well, it's because TS has done a lot worseㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really feel sad for B.A.Pㅠㅠ I even went to their concert back thenㅠㅠ

-What??? Whoa... That's very stubborn of them...

-I know Daehyun's face, so when I couldn't spot him in the picture I was like, 'Did I not recognize him in this picture?' and I scrolled downㅋㅋㅋ Wasn't Daehyun one of the popular members?? His existence couldn't be replaced with a stand-in, though. TS is crazy for doing this.

-Wasn't Daehyun the popular member of the group?? Whoa...

-I remember B.A.P gaining a lot of positive reactions from all around the world...ㅠㅠ

-Hul, they hired a stand-in for Daehyun? I think I saw all of the members gathering up recently on Instagram. I hope they're all doing well.

-I really loved B.A.P back thenㅠㅠ I loved all of the members, I feel really sad for themㅠㅠ My favorite was Bang Yongguk, I wonder if he's doing well latelyㅠㅠㅠ

-I reread this post several times because I thought I read it wrong;; This is insane...

-On top of that, the stand-in wore a red cap which made him look even more outstanding

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!