ITZY <KILL MY DOUBT>: CONCEPT CLIP AND PHOTOS 1

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MidzyTaglist

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

Edited once, last by Minazuki ().

• Minazuki

Changed the title of the thread from “ITZY <KILL MY DOUBT>: CONCEPT CLIP 1” to “ITZY <KILL MY DOUBT>: CONCEPT CLIP AND PHOTOS 1”.
  • 2dcons.jpg

• woah the concept looks so cool. We are getting a boxing concept?!

• the girls are pretty

but considering how JYP presented this comeback with 3 MV etc... i thought it would be an era where they would pour all their money into it

but the pictures look soooo cheap

concept doesn't look cheap. It looks expensive and people said the same thing about Aespa concept looking cheap but here we are.

• woah the concept looks so cool. We are getting a boxing concept?!

I liked this Boxing concept teaser. :lovec: Ryujin will be final boss probably :cheersc::cheersc::cheersc:

• I liked this Boxing concept teaser. :lovec: Ryujin will be final boss probably :cheersc::cheersc::cheersc:

Ryujin coming to Knock out everyone lol.

• That is literally the exact same thing people said about Aespa's comeback lol.

and your point ? cuz i've been the first one to say that the spicy era have been the cheapest teaser we had and the concept teaser i like the least since their debut -_-

and yeah Itzy teaser look cheap because they are standing just in front of a boring white and black background which is so boring and not creative

and even more when knowing that the whole concept is suppose to be a "boxing " concept and the only thing who's really giving boxe in this photo teaser is the boxing gloves and the ryujing coat

like they didn't even bother to try to do something with the stage and background to give more this boxe concept so you can't tell me the picture aren't cheap

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• Anw someone pointed out that the track sample used here is the same as tripleS newest member trailer ^^^^

External Content youtu.be

• Personally, I don't expect different colorful teasers like Red Velvet and Shinee. Not every group's teaser is that interesting like them in my opinion. Not even aespa. I think mimalism is trending in kpop these days. This is because of Newjeans. They started the pre-release songs trends too. The pre-release song trend has become widespread, especially in girl groups. These teasers are from None of My Bussines. Their main song Cake concept teasers will be more colorful, probably in line with the summer concept. I like the individual teasers in black and white. It definitely has a dramatic feel to it, at least.

• Personally, I don't expect different colorful teasers like Red Velvet and Shinee. Not every group's teaser is that interesting like them in my opinion. Not even aespa. I think mimalism is trending in kpop these days. This is because of Newjeans. They started the pre-release songs trends too. The pre-release song trend has become widespread, especially in girl groups. These teasers are from None of My Bussines. Their main song Cake concept teasers will be more colorful, probably in line with the summer concept. I like the individual teasers in black and white. It definitely has a dramatic feel to it, at least.

I don't think they needed to do too much neither

But i think the teaser would have looked better and looked like there's more work behind it

If they maybe did the girls shoot in the middle of a ring boxe, they could just make it black and white if they wanted to not be colorful

But the teaser pic would have looked so much better and so much more aesthetic if the girls would have been able to play with the ropes etc.... To pose and do something new

Because minimalist is sometimes good when the whole vibe fits it

But this time it just look like they had no idea what to do put them in the most minimalist background and that's it

Or not everything need to be put in the background the photographer could have directed the girls to do more dynamic pose to the picture to give the boxe feeling too

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!