AKP as always will be the last place to turn on Fifty Fifty

• Idols over CEO is literally the motto of this place. But more and more evidence is coming out that does put halfies in bad light.

Now, imo, girls are still mostly innocent here. But that producer guy, he seems to be the real evil in this entire story. Mofo scammed Swedish kids, like what can be worse than that. And Fifties taking his side is just bad look on them.

Their best move right now would be dumping the producer guy, making a statement saying their lawsuit is not related to him and they find him equally accountable in their case against Attrakt. In a simpler term, backstab the mofo to not sink with him.

So to put this into chart:

Producer - evil

CEO - possibly evil

Fifties - neutral for now, but risk being evil if they conspired with producer

• Girls saw more money with that producer guy since he has like 95% of cupid copyright, so they decided to jump the boat and betrayed the ceo. It is what it is. Girls are in with that producer guy for money, they have no reason to backstab him.

• Girls saw more money with that producer guy since he has like 95% of cupid copyright, so they decided to jump the boat and betrayed the ceo. It is what it is. Girls are in with that producer guy for money, they have no reason to backstab him.

More like they knew the producer guy is the one that can possibly make a Cupid 2.0 which means more $$$ and the one doing the production, also the reason that made it worse from the POV of the members is Attrakt is a man one show.

It's not like a situation where in JYPE if the producer of NMIXX leaves. it is just the producer leaving JYPE. JYPE still has the infra, personnel and Producer#2 for NMIXX, for Fifty Fifty, Attrakt = The Givers. and with the breakup in relations where it is just Attrakt that is left, just again remember Attrakt is a one man show.

• There's just greed from all the sides.

From the Producer scamming everyone to get most Cupid's copyright and taking decisions behind the other CEO's back. From the CEO who has a bad historic of management with Hotshot and mostly likely is dropping everything publicly to destroy any chance for the girls to have a career. And from these girls themselves who are siding with the producer for "better opportunies" despite being aware of unethical things he has done.

I don't even know who to defend and who to criticize so I'm neutral.

• I won't pretend to know the details of the members and their motivations or actions, nor the details of their situation.

So I'm neutral at this point as it comes to them.

But I agree with you on the point of the irrationality of being "against the company" by rote or seeing them as default villains. Which seems to be the default of many.

Companies are the fundamental lynchpin holding the entire foundation of this thing together. They are essential and provide the the required structure, support, resources, and management to make this whole thing, "art", viable.

I think they often get discounted by the general fanbase as purely evil entities. Do some do shady things. Yes. Are some exploitive? Yes.

But most I think are simply trying to do the "business" of "art". Which doesn't always line up with the unrealistic expectations of fans who think they should be these selfless non-profit seeking entities completely and wholly dedicated to every whim and want of their artists and the fans without any expectation of loyalty nor recompense for their investment.

The artist couldn't do any of this without them.

Dreams aren't made on mere dreams.

They're made on a combination of that dream along with the foundation and resources provided by companies.

This isn't a scribe to be some kind of corporate bootlicker.

More that I think a more balanced view that sees the importance and value contributed by both sides warrants consideration.

As to the FIFTY FIFTY situation. I couldn't tell you who's right and who's wrong. I don't have all the facts.

So I'll stay out of that mess.

• From the CEO who has a bad historic of management with Hotshot and mostly likely is dropping everything publicly to destroy any chance for the girls to have a career

The real arguments against CEO must really be lacking if people cling on this one. Honestly, tell me a group whose fans don't think they are mistreated? Even Armys think BTS is mistreated by Hybe.

Of course Hotshot fans are mad at CEO, cuz that's the only explanation why they didn't make it. Their albums sold like 1-2k, like wtf is CEO supposed to do? Smaller companies don't have luxury of continuously giving their groups gigs until they make it.

• I don't know about the members too much to comment, but the CEO has a looooong history of fraud, opening and closing companies at will , and neglecting singers under him like HotShot and Ha Sungwoon.

If he did not have a past history I would support him, but the cold reality is he is no less of a crook than those he is criticizing.

and all of the stuff the CEO is floating around is just fluff which won't stand the court. The CEO lacks a real document certifying that Cupid is his . A piece of random recording will make a good headline but won't be regarded as a solid evidence.

And the CEO, who ruined Hotshot and Ha Sungwoon, announced his intention to spend any money brought by the girls to launch another boy group of his. Unless they are total morons, wouldn't they be concerned that they would end up like GFriend and Momoland?

• The real arguments against CEO must really be lacking if people cling on this one. Honestly, tell me a group whose fans don't think they are mistreated? Even Armys think BTS is mistreated by Hybe.

Of course Hotshot fans are mad at CEO, cuz that's the only explanation why they didn't make it. Their albums sold like 1-2k, like wtf is CEO supposed to do? Smaller companies don't have luxury of continuously giving their groups gigs until they make it.

The CEO is known to have done nothing

During the T-Ara mess, only a few foreign fans stood up by the group since they had no stake in the game and could remain more objective. Given that Hwayoung got into a big trouble and her sister Hyoyoung had to change her name to Jung Wooyeon to cut ties with Hwayoung, it seems the foreign fans were correct.

I have fought against the evil of IU for 11 years. I have been banned, kicked out , driven out , etc for refusing to abandon my view, and in another forum I achieved a minus 3,000 point, a legend of its own, but still my view on IU is unchanged. Everyone has own opinion, but for those who have no stake on this game, there is a good reason to criticize the CEO who is not as the nice guy as most Koreans, who don't really know him, perceive to be.

• Great points. I agree. But I honestly have not been following this and have no idea what's going on.

But damn I sure am tired of seeing a dozen new threads about it everyday.

• Please give me one situation where a company is screwed up by their idols, other than that I do admit that Fifty fifty should have cared with Cupid promotions to grow a fandom that at least would support them when they file for now fifty fifty is getting chewed up by everyone left and right and there's no one to defend them simply because they don't had fandom

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!