I can NOT believe how nostalgic classic Twice is

• As someone who made a career on this forum back in the day as a huge Thrice I never thought I'd see the day where classic Twice (LOA to Likey) is hitting me in the damn feels and making me regret not enjoying this group when they were in their prime.

Just watching this short clip makes me want to go back and watch every single one of their mvs. Do you agree with this video? I would have Tzuyu for Knock Knock.

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I swear this shit always happens. I dislike a group and talk so much smack but as soon as they are disbanded or no longer relevant I miss them being around. I'm sure i'll be the biggest NewJeans fan in the world ten years from now.

emanresu I miss Twice lol

• There is nothing like early TWICE.

It is that early period that is most special to me. When TWICE was at the zenith of their cultural hold on Korea and embodied the classic cute girl group and youthful feel.

I am always front loaded on my love of groups. I tend to always enjoy the early days more than the later stages.

There's something special and magical about a group in their ascendance when they have found that special feeling and first hit that magic note.

TWICE touched so many in kpop and beyond. And during their classic run they so embodied a certain youthful happiness and comfort. A softer reprieve from the harsher elements and stresses of everyday life.

When I put on songs from those early days. I am transported back. Back to that exhilarating and nostalgic time when they were in their ascendance.

I call my favorite 3 TWICE songs "TWICE MAGIC". But it also in a greater sense represents the entirety of that early period from debut to Likey.

That is the period I will always cherish.

To this day this remains my favorite TWICE performance. And captures that special feeling. I get so nostalgic when I see it. Twice magic.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That performance is magical. There's no way anyone watches that and still doesn't get why Twice captured the hearts of Korea and the world.

• Same I love Twice right now too, but 2015-2019 was something else. Twice is so special <3 Whenever i watch there music videos I am reminded of the times I would wake up and run to my computer to watch there new music videos before school. <3 even if i dont listen to kpop that much anymore. they will always have a special place in my heart

via GIPHY | Giphy, Twice, FashionTwice Cheer Up M/V – msvotetwicechandrima114 on BuzzFeedSteam Community :: Screenshot :: TWICEglo-Chan and the stars — akarli: TWICE - “Signal” - gifs (2).Twice Tt Gif無料ダウンロード Twice Heart Shaker

• I love that video too. Here are some of my favorites

External Content www.youtube.com

• I love that video too. Here are some of my favorites

:lover1:

Precious Love......

Cheer up

Oh so great

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!