So I went to Twice's concert

• So yesterday I went to Twice's Toronto concert(day 1)

Some thoughts:

I couldn't actually believe I got to see Twice in person

The members were super entertaining

All the solos stages were really good

I got noticed by Chaeyoung!!!!

The "Go hard" stage was probably their coolest performance they did

In conclusion, this concert was a 10/10 for me!!!

• I've been wanting to go to a twice concert but I feel like I'd just be taking an opportunity away from those who have been longtime ONCEs now. I never once bought any merch and tbh I'm going in blind to this concert as I don't have any idea about the fan chants and stuff like that. But I've been following their music since 2017 and from then on, it's just highlights from social media just for me to stay updated. They bring me so much joy everytime I watch their content and I just want my first KPOP concert experience to be with them. 😭

• I've been wanting to go to a twice concert but I feel like I'd just be taking an opportunity away from those who have been longtime ONCEs now. I never once bought any merch and tbh I'm going in blind to this concert as I don't have any idea about the fan chants and stuff like that. But I've been following their music since 2017 and from then on, it's just highlights from social media just for me to stay updated. They bring me so much joy everytime I watch their content and I just want my first KPOP concert experience to be with them. 😭

Twice concert is fun. You should go if you have a chance.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is your sign, go for it and have fun

• I'm so happy you got to go! I remember you mentioning you always wanted to.

I've been to Twice last 3 tours and I have to say this current one is the best yet.

Better song selection, more fire, more explosions, more confetti, live band, more props on stage, etc.

It's the best concert I've been in my life, I even went with two non-Once and even they thought it was their best concert experience

Mix-Collage-02-Feb-2024-08-56-PM-7523.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by fdblink ().

As a long time Once, there is nothing better than watching new Once get to experience Twice. We love being understood and there is simply no way of showing you how incredible Twice concerts are without you actually being there.

I've been a Once for years, I don't know a single fan chant, in fact, I've never heard anyone to fan chants in the US concerts I've been to.

Please, if you have the opportunity to see Twice, take it.

• Canada Onces are pretty crazy :angryr:

• Canada Onces are pretty crazy :angryr:

I know it's probably not what it says but..

image.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!