so I GOT TIX TO SEE STRAY KIDS ~ MY 1ST CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and imma go watch Yet To Come in Busan in cinemas!!!!!

• so just today i got tix to see Stray Kids when they come to LA as part of their Maniac World Tour!!!!!!!! It's going to be my 1st concert & im sooooo excited !!!!! Any tips from others who might have seen Skz or just any other group? Like what to do or not do or take??? Just like tips & tricks so i can know! Please it would be of great help!!!!!! SO excited!!!! Going to see them the 2nd of April!!!!!!2nd World Tour

or just like a rundown of what to expect at a concert or kpop concert?? pls and thank you!!!

also going to go watch next week Yet To Come In Busan in cinemas !!!!!!!!!!!! am going to watch it with my family!!!!!!!! BTW, if you hear someone in a LA cinema screaming loud or just being so damn excited; that's me ;-) BTS's 'Yet to Come in Busan' Concert to be released in cinemas worldwide |  allkpop

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!