Attrakt is suing Cupid Producer and Ex-CEO Siahn

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

피프티 피프티 측, '큐피드' 프로듀서 안성일 대표 사기·배임 혐의 고소
    연예 기획사 어트랙트가 소속 그룹 피프티 피프티의 데뷔 프로젝트를 프로듀싱한 더기버스 안성일 대표를 고소했다. 어트랙트는 오늘(27일) "서울 강남경찰서에 안성일 대표 외 3명을 상대로 고소장을 접수했다"고 밝혔다. 이어 "용역 계약을 체결하고 프로젝트 관리 및 업무를 수행해온…
    m.star.ytn.co.kr

• How can you not fuckin know you didn't actually own the song, yes sure he outsourced everything but is he like literally not reading the contracts or at least bothering to know the revolving gears "inside" his own company?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

• What a mess. They don't deserve Fifty-Fifty atp.

Indeed. Such a success and then some infighting guys are messing it up for them.

You know how they often say: "Women are each other's worst enemies! They always argue and are bitchy."

This is a good example of how untrue this is.

• Unless something comes out on The Givers side, they're kinda wholesale in the wrong.

Say what you want about incompetence or whatever, but the way this is laid out, it's just complete fraud.

Like totally Illegal.

• Idk why people said it's better for 50/50 to be under Siahn. He's dangerous and greedy. This is only their first year and only their first hit and he's doing all of this. I don’t think any CEO like SIAHN - someone willing to commit fraud for that sweet tiktok money - should be in charge of a group. Imagine what he can do to the members and how he can easily control and manipulate them if he can do this to his business partner that trusted him so much.

• Which side the girls prefer?

At this point I don't even believe the girls have power to choose their own side. Obviously they will go to whom with most power and connection (Warner+ex co-ceo side). They will lost everything if they siding with Attrakt, from their only hit song (illegally purchase by the ex co-ceo?) to their connection with warner. They might also being 'banned' from the industry because of warner connection.

Siahn also seems to be very manipulative and dangerous by how he easily betrayed his business partner after only one hit song in less than a year. I hope the girls can sense this earlier, that man is greedy af. I can imagine how he will easily dump the girls if they're not doing well anymore.

• Wonder were all those people who were saying, "iT's nOiSe MaRkeTinG" are now. :clown:

I'm so sad to see a talented group go out like this.

All their efforts squandered by some greedy and shady pigs. This is exactly why nugu groups can never have anything.

Cupid is literally one of the most successful songs in the West to come out of KPOP. Did what most groups will never be able to do (Big 4 or no), and in the end, this is what will happen.

The girls don't deserve this. Aran literally has such an interesting, unique, and beautiful voice AND she's cute. I would hate to see her star be squandered here.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• It seems one of the members told the Attrakt owner everything

And there is only one member who has anything to do with the loudmouth

No matter how this is resolved, she won't be in the group with others.

• Wonder were all those people who were saying, "iT's nOiSe MaRkeTinG" are now. :clown:

the situation was too out there to be noise marketing idk how people even thought that, it was so weird

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• Unless something comes out on The Givers side, they're kinda wholesale in the wrong.

Say what you want about incompetence or whatever, but the way this is laid out, it's just complete fraud.

Like totally Illegal.

Frankly speaking, the only one victim is the loudmouth Mr. Jeon, who didn't really do anything to deserve any rights for the group. In most countries Jeon's claims would be dismissed, but Korea was an agricultural country which respected the rights of the owners, which is why the former of Edam Entertainment was held in the same regard with BTS.

• the situation was too out there to be noise marketing idk how people even thought that, it was so weird

Like, they literally were supposed to be promoting in the US to ride the waves of Cupid and getting 5050's name out there.

As soon as they said they were postponing promotions, I knew it couldn't be a publicity stunt/noise marketing. Like, that's hurting them. Not helping, but I figured it was better to just let the information come out and unfold rather than arguing that with people.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!