Attrakt is suing Cupid Producer and Ex-CEO Siahn

• Idk why people said it's better for 50/50 to be under Siahn. He's dangerous and greedy. This is only their first year and only their first hit and he's doing all of this. I don’t think any CEO like SIAHN - someone willing to commit fraud for that sweet tiktok money - should be in charge of a group. Imagine what he can do to the members and how he can easily control and manipulate them if he can do this to his business partner that trusted him so much.

I am totally the opposite.

The owner of Attrakt would not have done anything better to do to FF than what he did to Hotshot and Ha Sungwoon.

It is like an absentee landowner asking someone to till the land, and when harvest time comes, the landowner comes to claim all the crops.

I don't understand the attitude of some Koreans who act as if they are the owners.

• At this point I don't even believe the girls have power to choose their own side. Obviously they will go to whom with most power and connection (Warner+ex co-ceo side). They will lost everything if they siding with Attrakt, from their only hit song (illegally purchase by the ex co-ceo?) to their connection with warner. They might also being 'banned' from the industry because of warner connection.

Siahn also seems to be very manipulative and dangerous by how he easily betrayed his business partner after only one hit song in less than a year. I hope the girls can sense this earlier, that man is greedy af. I can imagine how he will easily dump the girls if they're not doing well anymore.

Loyalty and honor belong to a generation which died around the time of Franklin Roosevelt.

Siahn knew there was no future with the attrakt owner so he did act accordingly.I see nothing wrong with it.

No one gives a rat's ass about the industry ban which will only be effective in Korea. Jeon can't do anything if the girls (minus probably Keena) sign with someone outside of Korea and never promote in there again.

• Loyalty and honor belong to a generation which died around the time of Franklin Roosevelt.

Siahn knew there was no future with the attrakt owner so he did act accordingly.I see nothing wrong with it.

No one gives a rat's ass about the industry ban which will only be effective in Korea. Jeon can't do anything if the girls (minus probably Keena) sign with someone outside of Korea and never promote in there again.

And be back to nugudom again??

• Indeed. Such a success and then some infighting guys are messing it up for them.

You know how they often say: "Women are each other's worst enemies! They always argue and are bitchy."

This is a good example of how untrue this is.

Imagine looking at this scandal and first thing that comes to your mind is menvswomen beef. Identity really messed up yalls brains

• Imagine looking at this scandal and first thing that comes to your mind is menvswomen beef. Identity really messed up yalls brains

Is what men do all the time whenever a woman does anything.

And it is men messing up things for talented women here.

So get over it.

• Loyalty and honor belong to a generation which died around the time of Franklin Roosevelt.

Imagine putting money on a team so they can produce a group and when they hit it big they backstab you scamming you, so now contracts doesn't mean anything because well, that guy didn't do anything, just made possible for the group to exist, his company founded it.

If the claims are true, Shian doesn't have anything to do against him, he literally committed illegallities.

• Imagine putting money on a team so they can produce a group and when they hit it big they backstab you scamming you, so now contracts doesn't mean anything because well, that guy didn't do anything, just made possible for the group to exist, his company founded it.

If the claims are true, Shian doesn't have anything to do against him, he literally committed illegallities.

Maybe. It is up to the courts to decide. But will foreign fans, other than the Kpop fans who don't really overlap with FF's audience, care? probably not. It is what happens in Korea and FF fans outside of Kore can care less.

Basically what Jeon is doing is a last ditch attempt to derail the girls' departure, to see whether not being able to promote in Korea again will be a deterrent. His best outcome would be the contract termination fee, which won't amount to be too much. All the owner can do is make them never able to promote in Korea again, which the 3 members (maybe not Keena) will not care at all.

• Frankly speaking, the only one victim is the loudmouth Mr. Jeon, who didn't really do anything to deserve any rights for the group. In most countries Jeon's claims would be dismissed, but Korea was an agricultural country which respected the rights of the owners, which is why the former of Edam Entertainment was held in the same regard with BTS.

Yknock, I know your specialty is writing pretentious diatribes over kpop that are just thinly veiled ways for you to get off your history bachelor's degree and 15 year long obsession with IU...

But none of that shit matters when trying to ascertain corporate viability.

Committing fraud when you're a company with 1 hit song to you name, That you didn't even do from scratch since its basis is some random swedish demo... is a good way for people in the industry to not fuck with you.

Cause you're both not a proven seller, and if the fraud is confirmed, a proven liability. Money makes Music move, and if you're somebody who is proven to steal money from investors... other investors aren't going to give you money.

• I don't know how the contract was written so I don't have the definite answer, but it seems the Givers bought the song, with Attrakt not involved. So it is not a fraud if Givers bought the song with their own money. Where the money came from would be a matter of debate, but if Givers can prove that they bought the song with their own money , Mr. jeon is out of luck.

Of course Ahn will not use his name again. There are plenty of others who will serve proxies for him. he has the chips, not Jeon.

Trust was quite important, a long time ago, maybe in some mythical era. The movie Social Network was cited by some - long story short, Zuckerberg cheated all the investors, who now remain obscure, and he paid off all of them with the monies he made. Zuckerberg is a world figure while the original investors, while that that poor, are completely irrelevant figures now. Moral: If you are extremely successful, everything is forgiven.

The foreign fans are unlikely to waste too much time about whatever happened in Korea.

Jeon seriously miscalculated the situation that keeping them out of Korea would make them submit, not realizing that they don't give a rat's ass about Korea, and whatever he might do will have no impact outside of it .

It took this long for acts and some people to realize that Korea is not that relevant as far as KPop is concerned and Korean popularity was important. But the days where Korean popularity was as relevant as international popularity is over because Korea has so many media forms that there is no unifying them anyways, which might be why the former owner of Edam Entertainment is not releasing songs as often as before because her cover of dominating Korea might be blown.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!