Kpop companies built fandoms around concepts and lores where Stan’s spend hours on end theorizing and recent NJ/MHJ trashing is a result of that

• Everything MHJ does is linked back to something creepy.

Like this whole ETA thing it’s based on some random biblical names and people went tangential from there

But really having seen fan theories are y’all really THAT surprised?

Everyone is like “y’all are deranged” making these random connections while simultaneously RT’ing and posting and discussing y’all favs lores and concepts and making some of the weirdest connections ever.

This is the truth : kpop is built around people coming up with deranged theories. K-pop’s lore popularity is directly dependent on it.

So like yeah companies need to be cognizant of the “deranged” fandom they themselves have cultivated. You can’t cultivate a lore and then not expect people to theorize and make random connections.

Tbh I fucking can’t stand lore. I cannot think of something I care about less than lore. Red Force? Eclipse? Superpowers? I don’t know and I don’t care 😭

• I don’t like lores where I have to theorize the thing in front of me but I like the idea of concepts and lore aesthetic in K-pop. It makes it more entertaining than just listening to a song. The whole aesthetic/story package is important to me.

K-pop already lost the fun varieties, so imo concepts (and dance performance) are all they have to stand out. I already listen to my country’s songs and western songs more. Music on itself isn’t that special.

lt64IYu.gif

• People cannot operate on anything else besides framing things as victimization

> someone got offended

> someone got outraged

> someone got canceled

> someone got mistreated

> someone got ratio’d

That’s because logic and reason require too much brain power, so it becomes easier to fall back on emotional persuasion to get their agendas across.

• I don’t like lores where I have to theorize the thing in front of me but I like the idea of concepts and lore aesthetic in K-pop. It makes it more entertaining than just listening to a song. The whole aesthetic/story package is important to me.

K-pop already lost the fun varieties, so imo concepts (and dance performance) are all they have to stand out. I already listen to my country’s songs and western songs more. Music on itself isn’t that special.

I really cannot care less. I don’t care WHY they’re dressed like pirates I just care if they’re sexy pirates 😭

• we need to go back to baby boy and baby girl lyrics and concepts

They are better anyway

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Let the people have the fun

When FBI shows up to our door then wot?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If this wasn’t a terrorist group and was instead some other institution kpop fans would be hailing their favs for being “so deep” 😭😭😭😭

Everytime I look up any lore I just instantly scroll. The curtain is just blue Susan leave me alone 😭

ETA will obviously be a recruitment video for spanish terrorist organization. Obviously. Kpop community connected the dots!

• Honestly thought people didn't really know what ETA stands for. Was wondering how it was linked to a terrorist group, but then I saw all the names and stuff people posted and :check-bee::check-bee:

let them cook?

:tea-bee::tea-bee:

---======---

• Lore is just another gimmick to sell the groups, make "special" and "deep", but generally it doesn't really bother.

What bothers me is how it never goes anywhere actually interesting. A lot fluffy for nothing.

A lot of the tactics MHJ is using with NJ is very similar to what BH was doing with BTS back in the day. Of course, it never went anywhere and was eventually drop.

• Honestly thought people didn't really know what ETA stands for. Was wondering how it was linked to a terrorist group, but then I saw all the names and stuff people posted and :check-bee::check-bee:

let them cook?

:tea-bee::tea-bee:

I didn't know what eta means. The only eta i knew of is "edit to add" lol

But it turned out it's a terrorist organization. Our first terrorist concept in kpop!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!