The fifty fifty situation might be much more messed up than what has been announced

• Minor companies, lacking the resources to do everything, often contract others to do the producing.

What happens is while nominally the rights for the group should belong to Attrakt, and its owner , the guy doing all the talking,

Their song was produced by another outfit, which includes the producer Siahn.

In other words,Siahn and the reported owner of Fifty Fifty are not in the same company. Siahn was just contracted to produce music for FF, and since the owner lacked the money to pay Siahn, Siahn got a share of the group so he is also a part owner.

Apparently Siahn's company is better funded and the members appear to trust him more than the owner, who , as I have said several times, failed to bring any success to HotShot and then Ha Sungwoon, a proven track record of failures.

Also, it is not known whether it is related to this or not, but a foreign company appears to have contacted Aran's family and would take her only, and not the members. Of course that means Aran won't be able to promote in Korea but since FF's fanbase in Korea is tiny the potential loss is small.

In addition Attrakt appears to have another owner, since I read it had 3 owners (the guy doing the talking, Siahn and another person) who is not well known. That person seems to be friendly to the owner who is doing all the talking, but it does add to the complexity.

The owner wanted to get lofty investments, but after learning about its extremely complicated ownership structure, no company has invested on FF.

It is a very tangled web, common in smaller companies who sell the interests to anyone who is willing to invest , which became a big issue for Kang Daniel as well - he got so upset that he assembled investors who bought all these myriad interests, and made himself the owner so he would not be ravaged by such situations again.

Fifty Fifty has 3 owners belonging to different companies , the loudmouthed owner promising pie in the sky and a foreign company who just wants Aran. Given the loudmouthed owner is not willing to give up his share without a fight, this mess is unlikely to be resolved anytime soon.

• Hybe should buy them already, so they can be accepted as dignify Big 4 group and not as a filthy nugu group that just had luck with one song.

They are too old, but I think Min Hee-jin would be a good option too.

• What I'm getting from this is SIAHN and his consulting group The Givers, it seems like the support is not limited to producing but also running the whole group as well.

And keep in mind that the two weird dramatic statements that had been made are all from Jeon Hong-jun.

I'm really inclined to believe that SIAHN snatched FIFTY FIFTY and wants to fully take over and the girls are highly likely on his side.

Regarding investments as far as I understand they already got some

"Attrakt is in fundraising talks with a venture capital firm in Silicon Valley as well as investors in South Korea, and they've already raised 2 billion won ($1.5 million USD) from Yes24 Co. and Hansae Co. as well as 900 million won ($689144.49 USD) from Korea Technology Finance. The funds will be used to ramp up global marketing and album production for FIFTY FIFTY"

• But if the captain of the newship is the producer, then they might had a chance. That new captain just need to find someone who can market better than the previous one

Actually I think nothing will change, if the captain of the newship is also the producer and the marketer, their producer is also the one connected to Warner and has connections in the US and supposedly business savvy.

I think to put it simply, the "Attrakt" employees are really just SHIAN's(their producer) guys from his consulting firm The Givers.

• Hybe bought Quality Control just so they could get more street credit and potentially use the N word in the future.

Why not this group with a lot of potential?

they have their own trainees so I doubt it, I don't see fiftyfifty selling million copies but who knows

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!