Who are the worst/most shameless Solo stan fandom in the Kpop Industry?

• For me it's no doubt Jimin akages.

There are many brainless solo fandoms like them especially in Blackpink.

But I just can't understand how you bash the group when your Bias is literally the weakness in the group. 😂

A little observation makes that so clear.

Armys can argue whatever they want it's facts. You can see whenever an anti or in fanwars it's always a Jimin clip to bash BTS. I have yet to see a clip of Jungkook or the Rapline where they are the sole reason why their group is getting dragged.

That why my brain can't understand how his solo stans are fighting shamelessly against the Fandom. :sweat:

• lolossd

Changed the title of the thread from “Who are the worst/most shameless Solo stan fandom in the Kpop Industry” to “Who are the worst/most shameless Solo stan fandom in the Kpop Industry?”.
  • I mean every solo stan is shameless. There are some I can understand, like I get solo stanning Lisa, I get it, but do I get hating on the other girls like Lisa isn't friends with all of them? No. It's wild. I only come across big blackpink solo accounts on twitter, so I don't see anyone else, but BTS solo stans seem to be very deluded and out of touch with reality, probably worse than BP stans.

• Funny you try to put this on ARMY, but I will go with BP akgae.

They wish covid on other members,

Slutshame other BP members.

Say terrible things on the daily about other BP members

I respect Blinks, but their solo stans are mad and have been insane for many years

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• IU stans, how dare they make her more popular than all your faves in Korea. She is bigger than groups like Super Junior and they have to split their revenue 11 ways.

This above message is something called humor, I put this disclaimer for those that are humor-challenged.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com

• that whole paragraph is just bait :pepe-back-away:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• As a Blink, I gotta say, Blackpink solo stans are easily the worst. Easily.

BTS does have some bad apple solo stans as well it seems, but I don't move in those circles, so I don't see them as much.

It also seems that solo stans of "foreign" or foreign influenced members of groups tend to skew to the more hostile a lot as well. Like... weirdly I've seen some kind of gross Yunjin of LSF solo stans.

• Why not just title this "asking a question in order to spread hate against a BTS member," instead of pretending you're asking a real question. Especially a question that you know is only going to perpetuate toxicity.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!