Bruh even the signature choreo move for queencard is also max cringe

• (Im talking about the part between 1-4 sec)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That choreo move is just objectively bad fr. Looks really terrible.

And not only gidle members are doing it themselves but are also making rest of idols do it through tiktok challenge

Awkwardness in this boys face when doing it was so obvious, bro didn't wanted to be there

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This guy disliked it so much that he even changed the move

Ningning,sullyoon, chaeyeon, lightsum girlies, yena and many other idols have already had to go through this terrible experience.

Queencard needs to be banned before there are any more casualties.

• Meh

You just need to find the right guys who not afraid of the original moves

• I kinda like it actually. Shuhua pulls it off pretty well.

i don’t watch much gidle content so idk if this is just normal for them but shuhua blew my mind in this interview lol girlie was really feeling that choreo especially the booty shake @1:26 and 1:52 :mooning:

External Content youtube.com

She was a mood the entire video tbh

• I don’t know if it’s because I keep seeing it on TikTok but the song and the choreography are definitely growing on me.

Edited once, last by LCJK ().

• i don’t watch much gidle content so idk if this is just normal for them but shuhua blew my mind in this interview lol girlie was really feeling that choreo especially the booty shake @1:26 and 1:52 :mooning:

External Content youtube.com

She was a mood the entire video tbh

What are they putting in Shuhua's water? =O

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!