[enter-talk] HONEST THOUGHTS ABOUT V AND JENNIE'S RELATIONSHIP

• [enter-talk] HONEST THOUGHTS ABOUT V AND JENNIE'S RELATIONSHIP

If I was a fan of another group, I would honestly think that they match
    Both are 28 and 29 and are 8 and 11 years into their careers, super good-looking and their levels (I'm not the one to judge about this but) are both Bangtan and BP level so there's no unbalance. There's nothing problematic about this couple.
    But f*ck, the issue is that he's my bias...ㅎ

AVvXsEhk7njeAuMfa_o9BHgnwZr9PAvos6HuBtk7pjK2xbQEOraxtacYyGO2MtaTkrJY-vywE63qc4f25nwKdIBh4vO1HPhFarJUOi179e7hYP0eQQ8ssyGFvPs_SdFEv0N5FUttMYDgQaAvGpukSSq_tHIbFDgnoZ4d-fqx4NPrb_ewCSMhjCfg2FAfiLU_=s16000

post response:
    [+241][-29]
    original post: here

1. [+140, -45]
    I still don't know what the hell they did that was so wrong

2. [+118, -32]
    These two are much better than those male idols who go to clubs or to hunting events. They even look a bit pretty to me. It's just Pann who hates on them

3. [+106, -31]
    Even if they were my bias, I wouldn't think anything of it. It's not like they were caught by Dispatch spying on them. They were just casually on vacation and some commoner took a picture of them and exposed them which makes me sympathize for them. They barely have any pictures together so that's why I don't think much of it

4. [+98, -20]
    Just imagine picking between your bias dating girls at the club VS your bias dating Blackpink Jennie... For real, I'm sorry but you should be thankful that he's dating Jennie... ha

5. [+70, -10]
    My bias had premarital pregnancy... so please think about this positively, ha..ㅜㅜ

[enter-talk] I'M AN ARMY BUT I'M THANKFUL THAT IT WAS JENNIE

I would've been way more pissed if he was dating a BJ or an Instagrammer

post response:
    [+265][-36]
    original post: here

1. [+127, -27]
    To be honest, it's impossible for him to date higher than Jennieㅋㅋㅋ because there's nobody above Jennie

2. [+104, -12]
    She's not some female idol you've never heard of. It's BP so just accept it... What's more is that it's Jennie

3. [+100, -1]
    SUJU's Kim Heechul's friendship with female BJs / TXT's Taehyun meeting girls at the club / EXO Chen marrying some attention seeking Instagrammer, etc.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this relationship is way better

4. [+76, -9]
    I totally related to this. To be honest, these two just look like a hip couple. Their image is pretty

5. [+52, -9]
    I seriously agree with this

6. [+24, -6]
    Maybe because I'm not a fan of them, I just think that they match well. They kinda match well like Hyunbin-Son Yejin?ㅋㅋ Although I will be f*cking jealous if he was actually my bias

[enter-talk] HONEST THOUGHTS ABOUT V AND JENNIE'S RELATIONSHIP
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

• this comment is really wow lol

3. [+100, -1]

SUJU's Kim Heechul's friendship with female BJs / TXT's Taehyun meeting girls at the club / EXO Chen marrying some attention seeking Instagrammer, etc.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this relationship is way better

Attention speaking Instagrammer 😆Chen choose this women because he loves her and here people are calling her attention speaker

• also why is Chen in people’s mouth all the time. Chen will just be minding his business and here comes the comment whining about something that happened a long time ago ugh 😑

• 1. [+127, -27]
    To be honest, it's impossible for him to date higher than Jennieㅋㅋㅋ because there's nobody above Jennie

2. [+104, -12]
    She's not some female idol you've never heard of. It's BP so just accept it... What's more is that it's Jennie

Meanwhile people are Twitter are convinced she's walking around Paris with a lookalike v and a lookalike v manager :pepe-love-not:

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

d5d89d5cd0ded673ad05b4ad8aa66c2a681af589.webpdd50b6cd6932ff0d00806a3981d3928185ee94c1.webp889793cb4f55d557baefb7c564c4b94a3129681d.webp

• 1. [+127, -27]

This comment seems like projection ftom a blink pov. It was in fact Jennie that can't date higher than BTS. She went from EXO (A tier) to Bigbang (S tier) to BTS. Unless Eunwoo becomes globally popular and not just in South Korea, there is no higher for her either in terms of popular male idols.

• 1. [+127, -27]

This comment seems like projection ftom a blink pov. It was in fact Jennie that can't date higher than BTS. She went from EXO (A tier) to Bigbang (S tier) to BTS. Unless Eunwoo becomes globally popular and not just in South Korea, there is no higher for her either in terms of popular male idols.

Jennie RubyJane Kim of Blackpink has had South Korea bent over a desk with the cheeks spread for 5 years now. She doesn't need or gain anything from any guy lucky enough to date her

d5d89d5cd0ded673ad05b4ad8aa66c2a681af589.webpdd50b6cd6932ff0d00806a3981d3928185ee94c1.webp889793cb4f55d557baefb7c564c4b94a3129681d.webp

• Some say the photos are debunked, some say it isn't

personally no one is above the other, if you enjoy someone's company and fall for them and you are HAPPY that's what matters. who has more money or popularity doesn't matter. And IF by chance this is true, leave them alone? let them live their life? they've been in the industry long enough that dating isn't going to hurt their careers.

I really don't see the issue, not just for them but ANY idol, falling in love/dating. It really doesn't change them or their music. Only In k-pop have i seen people have an issue with this. It's quite annoying, let them live their life.

• Jennie RubyJane Kim of Blackpink has had South Korea bent over a desk with the cheeks spread for 5 years now. She doesn't need or gain anything from any guy lucky enough to date her

And I'm pretty sure a Taehyung fan would say the same thing about Taehyung but only blinks are okay with comments you quoted uplifting her when she really can't go higher than BTS. Jungkook and Taehyung are more popular than BlackPink members on almost every platform. So who would she next date that would be higher? At least in the idol world.

• Jennie RubyJane Kim of Blackpink has had South Korea bent over a desk with the cheeks spread for 5 years now. She doesn't need or gain anything from any guy lucky enough to date her

It’s both ways, he’s lucky to have her and she’s lucky to have him. I don’t think she ever dated GD, there was never any pictures or videos of them together when those rumours surfaced. So she went from Kai to V. In terms of popularity, how do you judge. He’s got more followers than Harry Styles, other than JB who’s married, there’s not a lot of male singers with the same level of global popularity. So they do match kind of perfectly in that sense….I think they’re like the JB and Selena of this gen basically. There’s no Korean artist bigger than BTS and BP….

• The biggest question is will their relationship last while he’s in the army. I just don’t see her waiting, especially if she’s going to be part of that Hollywood lifestyle. But they are in their late twenties so I don’t know……

• It's not my business or any other fan's. It's their life, who knows whether it will turn into something or just a fleeting romance. I wish people would stop going spaz about it and just leave them be. It's always amazed me how fans are more pre occupied with an idol's personal life than their music. Some need to get more happening in their lives.

• she really can't go higher than BTS. Jungkook and Taehyung are more popular than BlackPink members on almost every platform. So who would she next date that would be higher? At least in the idol world.

Meanwhile in the real world...

• Damn, the ones who aren't being negative about them keep talking nonsense about Chen and adult idols going to clubs. I'm only happy for Chen and Bobby, they both married and had kids, and I know some people don't want those things, but some idols like Eunwoo shared an intense desire to marry, and I know it's hard to have long term relationships when you're famous.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!