Europeans explain yourself???????????

• I was looking to rent a place in Europe

most apartments/houses came with a dishwasher but not a washing machine??????????

why on earth you think dishwasher is more essential than a cloth washing machine for an apartment????????????????

EXPLAIN

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• in many countries in the west washing machine is in the basement of the building

and also if it's like air bnb or something like that then don't expect to have this

we are kind of use to travel for few days here and there we take clothes with us and when we are back home we just use our own washing machine

as for apartments it also differs, some will have everything needed, some will for example just have sink in kitchen, some stove, and then in bathroom shower and toilet and that's all

everything depends, and it's full variety in old cities, and also in those which are known as tourist spots, they can be hella overpriced

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i'm actually surprise that you even find an apartment with a dishwasher because very few apartment have a dishwasher at least here in France

and the reason why you don't get a wash machine in most apartment is because they are not consider "essential"

most of the time it's because the apartment aren't big enough to put a dishwasher

other time it's because electricity is counted in the "charges" of the apartment and the owner of the apartment doesn't push a dishwasher because it cost a lot in electricity monthly

and also it's because in France, in a big city at least you have a laundry shop in every neighborhood so most people just go there to wash their clothes to avoid paying for a wash machine in their home

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• I don't know, but in my country dishwashers belong in the kitchen and if you rent a house, the landlord is obliged to buy a new dishwasher or fridge if the old one breaks. If the washing machine breaks, it is your own responsibility. You can also use the public washing machine if you plan to live there temporarily.

• Oh, when I lived alone at an apartment, I think the washing machine was in a different building.

But well... I don't know...

I don't know, but in my country dishwashers belong in the kitchen and if you rent a house, the landlord is obliged to buy a new dishwasher or fridge if the old one breaks. If the washing machine breaks, it is your own responsibility. You can also use the public washing machine if you plan to live there temporarily.

How does one untangles their bras in PUBLIC after washing?????????????????/

like I cant imagine myself standing somewhere in public trying to separate my bras :holding-back-tears:

• yeah in france it's usually the same

you have more chance to get a washing machine in your apartment than a dishwasher

you rarely get a dishwasher, sadly because i think washing the dishes is the chores that french people seem to like the least

dishwashers change lives

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• where i live, most people have a washing machine and not a dishwasher

yeah in france it's usually the same

you have more chance to get a washing machine in your apartment than a dishwasher

Its really the opposite for the places Im looking at

to give you a rough idea western Europe

the pipping and the structure for both washing machine and dish washer is the same

but for some reason landlords decided to put a dish washer instead of washing machine

these are one person homes/studios

Its much easier to wash one person's dishes by hand rather than one person's clothes :holding-back-tears:

• i'm sorry, but what is the country ?

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• Cant speak for whole of europe, but in scandinavia at least, theres usually a dedicated shared laundry room with industrial washers/dryers where you book a time slot to do your laundry. If you want your own theres usually room to put one in the bathroom but you will have to buy it yourself.

Having dish washer included in rent is not the norm here at all

• You can buy your own washing machine

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!