Did BTS' existence ruin your daily life too?

• Kpoppies and their daily BTS hate tweets, imagine being mad over a cup and on seeing BTS stuff in the Kpop section. Like that section exists in your local HMV store due to BTS.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kings making antis froth even when inactive :holding-back-tears:

• I'd say BTS enhanced my daily life. They, along with a few other K Pop acts and playing video games, really drug me out of a depression that I thought was going to last another ten years.

Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIF - Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIFs          JenniesBTCH on Twitter:       Yena and capybara - 9GAG

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But it's cute how haters swear up and down BTS aren't that popular but here they get triggered just by seeing (and they recognized) the members' names, makes me remember cypher pt.4 lyrics:

"you hate me but you know me", "i don't know you but you know my name" :teeheek:

• External Content twitter.com

But it's cute how haters swear up and down BTS aren't that popular but here they get triggered just by seeing (and they recognized) the members' names, makes me remember cypher pt.4 lyrics:

"you hate me but you know me", "i don't know you but you know my name" :teeheek:

We still have leftovers and antis on here making the 100th thread about some minute thing they saw about BTS in their country. It's the BTS clout charm unfortunately. :pepe-shame:

• Kpoppies and their daily BTS hate tweets, imagine being mad over a cup and on seeing BTS stuff in the Kpop section. Like that section exists in your local HMV store due to BTS.

Kings making antis froth even when inactive :holding-back-tears:

Yes BTS ruined my life because my blood pressure went up in excitement Because my HYBE stocks went up and I almost died because I was paying too much attention to the stock market instead of where I was going and almost fell down an escalator. So "damnit BTS" all your fault 😂

• Also personal beef with Jungkook 😂. I like certain foods from my local store but him recommended the shit made it sold out so i hardly ever get it 😂 like bruh i have to drive to the other side of the city for this one store to maybe have it😂 i should choke you for the gas i waste

• I don’t think this user was seriously hating on BTS cause they literally posted this in the same Thread lol

• I don’t think this user was seriously hating on BTS cause they literally posted this in the same Thread lol

I don't need a BTS anti who went around obsessively during Dyanmite grammys loss from 1 thread to another on AKP for almost an entire day hounding Armys on here, explaining to me what daily BTS hate tweets look like and what all those likes imply and which bunch usually engages with this shit on twitter.

Nothing in the tweets you shared implies they have any love for BTS but seeing you defend losers shading BTS on twitter is unsurprising.

Times like this I miss the old block feature on AKP...sigh.

Edited 3 times, last by paradis ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!