Wait, so did we decided which 4th gen gir l group takes the third spot?

• The Big 3 of the 4th Gen 49

1. Ive, New Jeans, Lesserafim (20) 41%
    2. Ive, New Jeans, Aespa (22) 45%
    3. Ive, New Jeans, G-idle (7) 14%

We recently saw the emergenced of Ive-Le-Jeans: with IVE and New Jeans as top 2 with Lesserafim taking up the third position. But that was before Aespa had their comeback. Now that Aespa has come back, do you think it should be changed to New-Ae-Ive?

Or perhaps G-ive-Jeans? And yeah, while I don't consider G-idle 4th gen, I'll let them slide this time because they are directly competing with all these other 4th gen groups.

• Personally to me IVE is #1 currently because they are able to chart #1 the first day like Newjeans but their sales are also higher than Newjeans

Then we have Newjeans

G-idle is 3rd, because their digital are better than Lsrf and Aespa, and their new album preorder is matching the pre-order number of Lesserafim latest album

Then Lesserafim and lastly Aespa

So it's :

IVE
    NJ

Gidle

LSRF

Aespa

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• You see this? This right here is why people quickly grow tired of Kpop. This incessant need to rank and compare everything. Just enjoy the music and stop turning an entire sub-genre into a top ten list. This isn't the Hunger Games, Karen, they'll all be alright no matter who "wins."

• it obviously be my queens aespa. stop the count on ive, new jeans, and lesserafim, they be out here frauding and faking. just evil. gots to stop the competition on who is more popular, who is the biggest, who be richest, cause these rich people be stealing, they be stealing. we gots to stop ranking, gots to stop. this why kpop fans be crazy, they be insane. gots to stop it. gots to.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• You see this? This right here is why people quickly grow tired of Kpop. This incessant need to rank and compare everything. Just enjoy the music and stop turning an entire sub-genre into a top ten list. This isn't the Hunger Games, Karen, they'll all be alright no matter who "wins."

it's okay. You can just close out of the thread.

• In my opinion, the 4th gen girl group hierarchy is

NewJeans/IVE

G(idle)

Le sserafim

Aespa

IVE and NewJeans are tricky because of how neck and neck they are in popularity. Who is bigger just depends on who recently had a comeback. When IVE comes back its them and the same for NewJeans. It will be interesting to see if NewJeans and IVE will stay so close in popularity for the next few years or if a gap will begin to emerge.

• OR you could just not make it in the first place. It's taking up space that could be better spent on more worthwhile discussions.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but this is the internet, and on the internet, you're the only one responsible for your own experience. It's not up to anyone else to cater to your likes and dislikes. If you see content that you don't like, simply don't engage. It's that simple. I'm not going to stop myself from asking a question I'm genuinely curious about just to please you.

• I hate to be the one to tell you this, but this is the internet, and on the internet, you're the only one responsible for your own experience. It's not up to anyone else to cater to your likes and dislikes. If you see content that you don't like, simply don't engage. It's that simple. I'm not going to stop myself from asking a question I'm genuinely curious about just to please you.

It's nice to know you're so genuinely curious about a question that gets asked literally every day on this forum. Maybe you can discuss it in one of the countless other pre-existing threads that already cover the topic of 'O MAH GAH, WHICH NEW GROUP IS DA QUEENZ OF POP DIS DAY O' DA WEEK?'

I know I'm responsible for my own experience. That's why I'm taking it into my own hands and saying something about this ridiculousness. :S

• Lsfrm so far but if gidle pass them on melon/kcharts and do better in Spotify it's them

1)nj (no I don't even need to see their cmb to see that)

2) Ive (plus point for having the only it girl of 4th gen

3/4)lsfrm or gidle

5) aespa

6) itzy

So gidle cmb today will decide it and we will put a end to this combo aa 5th gen it's starting

• It's nice to know you're so genuinely curious about a question that gets asked literally every day on this forum. Maybe you can discuss it in one of the countless other pre-existing threads that already cover the topic of 'O MAH GAH, WHICH NEW GROUP IS DA QUEENZ OF POP DIS DAY O' DA WEEK?'

I know I'm responsible for my own experience. That's why I'm taking it into my own hands and saying something about this ridiculousness. :S

Are you having some sort of episode, here?

I asked because all other discussions happened prior to Aespa and G-idle having their combacks. Aespa, especially, was hard to gauge since they have been MIA for months now. Now that some time has passed since Aespa's comeback, I want to know if everyone's impression has changed or is still the same. And I will likely ask again after G-idle has made its comeback as well.

Anyway, Karen, since you seem to not know what taking responsibility for your own experience actually means and seem so entitled to dictating the kind of discussions that others are allowed to have lest they offend you, I will give you a good example of what it really means with this big fat BLOCK.

You, have a good rest of your day now. :finger-heart:

• I'll need more explanation for this ranking

it's the weirdest one i've ever seen

Why Aespa is #1 ?

Why is Itzy above, NJ, LSRF and IVE ?

Why is g-idle higher than IVE and NJ ?

and finally why is NJ so low ?????

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• when you think about it, it's the only ranking that makes sense and is always correct

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!