I'm going to London !!

• London is cheap?

That would be if you live in New York or something like that.

There are many cheaper European cities.

As for London my mom was there for a weekend and she said that people talk there a lot about stabbings, apparently many cases happen in whole UK

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah it's so cheap, at least the flight and the hotel

i live in europe and the flight back and forth is 66euros

Lmaooo thanks you really makes me want to go here with yourr story about stabbing x))

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• Yeah it's so cheap, at least the flight and the hotel

i live in europe and the flight back and forth is 66euros

Lmaooo thanks you really makes me want to go here with yourr story about stabbing x))

Yeah ticket prices are reasonable. Sometimes you can fly there for 10-15 euro from Poland.

Well you can read about it. But relax it's not like in US with those mass shootings.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• oh woow

c'était chère niveau nourriture, activité ?

et t'as logé où ? t'as pris un hotel , un airbnb ou dans un de ces dortoirs ?

Niveau nourriture ça devient plus cher lorsque tu te rapproches du centre de Londres.

Quand tu vas dans la zone 2 tu peux trouver des restos à des prix abordables.

Au niveau activité, j'avais pris le london pass qui incluait plusieurs attractions (par contre il y en a beaucoup qui ouvrent à 10h et qui ferment à 17h , donc c'est un peu compliqué de tout faire ) ;-)

Pour le logement j'ai pris un airbnb avec un prix décent et bien situé ;-)

Sinon pour les transports tu peux utiliser le sans contact pour pas te casser la tête, ou bien une oyster card si tu préfères prendre un forfait (semaine par exemple).

Si tu as d'autres questions n'hésite pas

• London is generally safe, just stick to touristy and brighlty lit areas, and don't venture into random neighbourhoods especially at night time. Just be street smart, mind your own business and you'll be fine.

Stabbings are usually gang related, your random everyday person or tourist isn't going to get stabbed so don't worry.

Food, clothes and activities are generally most costly than other European countries.

The city has so much to see and offer so enjoy tour time!

• est ce que t'as pu utiliser ta carte bancaire normalement la bas ou t'as du retirer ?

parce que je sais que parfois tu payes un surplus si t'utilises ta carte à l'extérieur de la france

• i heard that museum were free , is it true ?

• I wasn't alone, but I'll say I did feel safe and people were very polite in my experience. I think it's safe overall, but it's a very big city so ofc avoid dark alleyways etc. etc.

It's not cheap there, but imo it's worth it and I'll definitely be going back. Most things are more expensive, so it's nice that the plane ticket is cheap lol, and it's really great that they have free museums.

Enjoy your trip it's a great city with lots to explore!

38bf99de07f69029b8d303b7838cf4d934ce700c.gifv              a824a0703f0c41f2b675f07de8c8bd39873a05e3.gifv              883024cf4ebc88c6ad23227ca5cf52b7bcfe6620.gifv

• One thing to keep in mind when travelling to the UK is that you need a valid passport (the little booklet) to get into the country. Your European identity card won't suffice.

• Um from my experience of visiting London recently is that

Travelling on the underground/by train is pretty safe if you are going to central London (which is where all the sights/attractions mainly are anyway) since they're usually always packed. Even at night time since people come home late from work and there's the London night life, especially on a Friday evening.

The food won't be expensive if you know where to shop. Don't shop from the small Tescos, Sainsburys in central London- they will always be overpriced.

Check out the bigger Tescos, Asda, Lidl and Aldi if you can.

Clothing- if you want to buy stuff sustainably I would recommend shopping online, H&M might be a good alternative too but I feel like H&M can be found in a lot of countries so it might not be that special.

Activities might be a bit of a tricky one- what sort of activities do you have in mind?

A lot of museums and galleries are free to enter, and other attractions like the Tower of London are like £1 or something so it's just a matter of finding the right places.

Overall, if I compare London to Paris, especially for food, London is cheaper.

Hope that helps!

• well i'm not in central london, i think the area where i'll stay is call deals gateway

and it's only deserved by bus

so i was afraid that it's not a very safe place and i couldn't go out till late

• Cheap is a no, its as expensive as many major cities

Safety is really location dependant, around central and tourist areas you will be fine

Ults: Enhypen, Xikers | Jungwon, Yujun

Bias: Woonhak | EJ

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

"Stray kids does not mean strait kids"

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!