I'm not going to brag but ...

• I reorganized 2 entire shelfs of my bathroom to fit most of it into one shelf and now I have to trow out a crap ton of stuff I don't need anymore, than cleaned my entire bathroom and this took me damn 2 long hours

And all of this just cause of that one shelf on wheels

20220202_234455.jpg

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• big flexx

congrats

142369-wendy-clapping-gif

i need to organize my room but im lazy as fuuuc

• typical teenage room?

a mess with clothes on the floor?

i had to look around ngl loll

no, i actually get too lazy to put my make up back in the morning + hair strainer, curler, blow dryer brush, and just a bunch of palettes on the floor in front of my mirror. i have a few jackets on the edge of my bed, my desk is a mess with just post-it notes with to do's and assignments and notes from last semester. i have empty water bottles in my room in the most random places, empty chapsticks, boxes lying around from amazon packages i ordered, and a stack of textbooks in the corner. i know it sounds messy but its not terrible to navigate around and i know where everything is, its still in its spot.. just a bit scattered ^^

my closet's really clean though! closets are the biggest burden so at least im not dealing with that.

• i had to look around ngl loll

no, i actually get too lazy to put my make up back in the morning + hair strainer, curler, blow dryer brush, and just a bunch of palettes on the floor in front of my mirror. i have a few jackets on the edge of my bed, my desk is a mess with just post-it notes with to do's and assignments and notes from last semester. i have empty water bottles in my room in the most random places, empty chapsticks, boxes lying around from amazon packages i ordered, and a stack of textbooks in the corner. i know it sounds messy but its not terrible to navigate around and i know where everything is, its still in its spot.. just a bit scattered ^^

my closet's really clean though! closets are the biggest burden so at least im not dealing with that.

thanks for giving us a detailed description of your room zuzu

a simple yes typical teenage room would have also sufficed lol

when's the last time you cleaned your room?

• thanks for giving us a detailed description of your room zuzu

a simple yes typical teenage room would have also sufficed lol

when's the last time you cleaned your room?

anytime, selfmate.

idk typical teenage rooms look gross, mine isn't gross ;(

two-ish weeks ago? but it was like mostly just picking up the makeup and then giving up because i got side tracked by something outside. and then i started taking pictures of it with my camera like any normal child does.. and then i forgot i was cleaning my room and went to take a nap.

• anytime, selfmate.

idk typical teenage rooms look gross, mine isn't gross ;(

two-ish weeks ago? but it was like mostly just picking up the makeup and then giving up because i got side tracked by something outside. and then i started taking pictures of it with my camera like any normal child does.. and then i forgot i was cleaning my room and went to take a nap.

gross? messy? same thing lol

ahh short attention span huh?

• gross? messy? same thing lol

ahh short attention span huh?

there's a difference, but they have some things in common.

definitely, it can be a problem sometimes. it causes me to forget things complelety and i'll only remember hours if not days later.

• there's a difference, but they have some things in common.

definitely, it can be a problem sometimes. it causes me to forget things complelety and i'll only remember hours if not days later.

to me it's the same - typical teenage room!!!

interesting how do you ever get your school work done? lol

• to me it's the same - typical teenage room!!!

interesting how do you ever get your school work done? lol

i just do... idk how, but i do. and i turn it on time. i guess last minute panic settles in and i start focusing.

other times im just back and forth between akp and hw.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!