Posts by lelelada11

London is generally safe, just stick to touristy and brighlty lit areas, and don't venture into random neighbourhoods especially at night time. Just be street smart, mind your own business and you'll be fine.

Stabbings are usually gang related, your random everyday person or tourist isn't going to get stabbed so don't worry.

Food, clothes and activities are generally most costly than other European countries.

The city has so much to see and offer so enjoy tour time!

It's hilarious but there's like 3 VIP's total on this forum so expect crickets.

Love the bride and groom joking about this also :pepe-joy:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Vanness Wu is a Taiwanese singer, used to be a member of one of the biggest boy groups in Asia called F4 in the early 2000's.

Anyways I doubt he knows what happened the way he said it so casually, probably thinks they're on good terms or Jessica is still in SNSD.

I think he met Tiffany, Sooyoung, GD, Taeyang and some members of 2NE1 through a church group in Korea many years ago and I remember he mentioned it in a TV show.

The moment Taeyang announced these collabs I knew the armies and blinks were going to use it for their own fanwars and I'm not dissapointed :pepe-joy:

-----

Anyways to answer the question seriously shoong is a b-side and Lisa is a feat + she's a foreigner. Her solo did not do well in Korea either. Also Taeyang's music hasn't really been hitting with the public since 2014.

From my observations, Vibe did moderately well in Korea. It peaked higher than Jimin's solo in position and UL's (JM also got a small boost for reaching #1 BB100 charting from what I saw) - I'd put that down to armies streaming + moderate anticipation from the GP for Taeyang.

When I heard Vibe it sounded dated and I didn't think it was going to do well, so it did do better than my expectations but it's performance was nothing groundbreaking.

I said in the other thread that Taeyang's comeback would have done better after a full fledged BB comeback. Being out of the public eye for six years + the combination of military/marriage/baby/burning sun is basically career suicide for any male idol and that's the sad reality of it.

Pshhh as it should have, no way the other guys in Big Bang didnt know about that shit

Ehh I'm not here to argue about whether the other BB members know or not. You can form your own opinion but there is no evidence of their involvement or that they knew.

I just know if I was doing illegal stuff that could potentially get me incarcerated/ruin my life I wouldn't even tell my family members let alone my bandmates.

Imma leave it at that.

Taeyang's been gone for 6 years which is a long long time in the kpop sphere (almost as long as BP has existed to put it into context), and has lived his life quietly with virtually no public appearances during that time.

In those 6 years military/marriage/baby/burning sun happened, so it's no surprise he's had a massive dip in popularity.

He's no GD and the comeback probably would have done better after a full fledged BB comeback, but it is what it is and fans are just happy he's making music again after S****** almost ended all of their careers.