So what did we learn from all this ?

• Stream

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cause it’s better to stay

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And enjoy the moment before it’s

• ATEEZ ain't for me, but Rosé deserves all my streams :omgr:

While we're doing some promo, stream Loona. Why, you ask ? And I reply :

External Content www.youtube.com

• That you are

And in need of a

• Bullying is an ugly trait. This Thread was created to free promote your faves lol.

• External Content youtu.be

• stream BTS' performance when it is uploaded!

Link it when it’s

• Bullying is an ugly trait. This Thread was created to free promote your faves lol.

The victim card came out so soon, nice. I am also promoting some songs which are apt for the situation. Free forum, I heard you go around telling people.

• ATEEZ ain't for me, but Rosé deserves all my streams :omgr:

While we're doing some promo, stream Loona. Why, you ask ? And I reply :

I think that’s a great

• External Content www.youtube.com

:danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

• I think that’s a great

Damn you just linked the best BG song of 2020 and one of the best GG songs as well. :groovins:

ETA: oops i guess it was the person you were replying to that posted the bop known as Why Not lol.

• The victim card came out so soon, nice. I am also promoting some songs which are apt for the situation. Free forum, I heard you go around telling people.

Lmfao

• Stream my queen's performance. She ate :pepemusic:

• Silverspoon

• are we uploading songs with relevant titles now?

Can i play too?

• Damn you just linked the best BG song of 2020 and one of the best GG songs as well. :groovins:

ETA: oops i guess it was the person you were replying to that posted the bop known as Why Not lol.

Answer deserved more

:cryingr:

• Discovered this recently :saint:

Classic

• Hmmm thread feels weird

efc1b83b18eaf5532521cf0300e7d916.png

• Another one : Rise of Bangtan

I think u need to find a way to make yourintentions look less transparent :oops:

And leave armys alone while youre at it

• Discovered this recently :saint:

Ahhhh that’s my theme Song

Taste :love:

• Or people should stop being paranoid? This was meant to be a fun Thread until someone tried to come at me personally. But of course you never see it when your friends are starting it lol.

Idk what friends youre talking about but considering how shady u can be cant really blame us for thinking that way can u? :suggestiver:

• This thread....

:claps:

• Stream my queen's performance. She ate :pepemusic:

I still can't believe she only won one Grammy after the whole Future Nostalgia impact. She deserved better!

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

And be

Because BTS

:pepepizza:

"Overspending on my pens, that are more in number... than your fans" - Suga.

• This thread....

:claps:

The notes at the beginning hit hard. Why do people say JK is a bad vocalist, this was so stable and clear.

I like the Song.

• The notes at the beginning hit hard. Why do people say JK is a bad vocalist, this was so stable and clear.

I like the Song.

Honestly I don't know I really like his voice too, I hope he will release his mixtape soon so we can hear more from him

Also I wanted to do another one of these :nervousk:

:pepelove2:

• Idk the intentions of this thread but I just want to say it has to be an

Of the

To accomplish them.

Also anticipate last chapter in Apr ;(

Once (main), Blink & Fearnot

• I was bored tho, that was my intention lol.

:peperain:

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!