[theqoo] Knetz realizing that it's hard for 4th gen boy groups to get recognition in Korea

• THE OBJECTIVE TOP 3 BOY GROUP OF THE 4TH GENERATION

AVvXsEgMaKYb4rEFIygl35Solg8QCdv0JqL3Th_cLoBknl4pyUD9Xb7SngiIIwXx7e49IbgSLcHt4Ilc-h1K6rpdALDIzqK5A6n6m_Yt3qNnKATGJcyhRLlyuvSeu3NIgABRZ4Oei53ycG1kzmQFW-GwpMRk8nPxQuwQsRsncpzg0SaNXBoexOc6JdJBb9cx=s16000

Stray Kids

Achieved #1 twice on Billboard Chart 200
    They have surpassed 12.5M subscribers on Youtube
    They're 6th in terms of boy group physical sales

AVvXsEj0VvDroUqvJF4Tikzh4CD2xuBhCE0-SDSdcksr1FqEbDRvrH1sTEn5ZOKgsox0BNpLNIxN8SBQZ8CtxGYijkCMqdwmTCKvCJB9AECC_SMprqre2Fa6ybCARF5r5OU7XVPhrex8SlQBQlEgYcwDSzItnMuzM_96ZioXb3j49Pn4EIxXMLVpLB9y6m6i=s16000

TXT

Achieved #1 once on Billboard chart 200
    They have surpassed 10.6M subscribers on Youtube
    They're 5th in terms of boy group physical sales

AVvXsEhSJ1fbYns_MD4AZpb-T0BPnU5hpLqkhMeZBBgNP6te0s7wEcE5WsRjcTV8cOB_td9q7hwvHgcrw9AACbF_40guW3QSUr4F122siEU58y_ln2IWu2Eq2P-AcLERxyLR_sKDSMgSXSiwGbzmkOGqtQrcHLDEloTbl6DJ06Hr12mnbpdMG6uK4I5CITnu=s16000

ENHYPEN

Achieved #6 on Billboard chart 200
    The boy group to enter Billboard 200 in the shortest amount of time within the top 10
    The boy group to sell 1M in first week sales in the shortest amount of time since debut

original post: here

1. I was wondering who the post will be about so I clicked in it, but I don't know any of them ㅜㅜ I hope they'll gain more recognition in Korea too.. Fighting!!

2. Is Seventeen considered 3rd gen?

3. Stray Kids is coming back soon! Fighting~ please give a lot of interest

4. I barely know any boy groups now, I can see why they've lost all the public's recognition

5. Oh..Ok

6. Is NCT considered 3rd gen?

7. If only they had one hit and got the public's recognition, their popularity domestically would've been drastically different, looks like it's damn hard for boy groups

8. I can't understand the comments going "Huh? I don't know them??" what are you guys trying to do? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So you'll only acnkowledge them if you knew them...

9. All 3 groups combined, there's not a single song of them that I've heard of

10. I really wonder if ENHYPEN will be finally able to enter our chart with this comeback..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i would like to know wich tracks got into BB 200 from each group and . I can imagine with SK, but not sure.

the other 2 groups, i don`t even know their main tracks

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• i would like to know wich tracks got into BB 200 from each group and . I can imagine with SK, but not sure.

the other 2 groups, i don`t even know their main tracks

while they did enter BB200 song chart, they are talking about the album chart...

TXT has always had great charting on billboard and longevity, especially album wise. And they got Bubbling under 4 for their latest tt Sugar Rush Ride.

• while they did enter BB200 song chart, they are talking about the album chart...

TXT has always had great charting on billboard and longevity, especially album wise. And they got Bubbling under 4 for their latest tt Sugar Rush Ride.

damn, i just want someone to tell me about their top hits, so i can take a look, especially if they done well on bb

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• SK is all about trends, bgs aren't the trend anymore. I do think TXT 2021 releases would have done well in past gens.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• lol this discussion all the time they sleep on anything that isn't "the group" ateez has been on billboard twice but they don't even mention them. Did their best sales with halazia but okay whatever. Stan our nugu boys so the gp can wake the f up

The fact they have to question what gen Seventeen and NCT is makes me laugh.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!